That I thought was so incredible! They will not let you down. I've been waiting for over a month now for a refund from Ballyowen. The food was incredible, the staff were wonderful, and the wedding was perfect. From the lush fields to the vintage indoor dcor, this space will add a timeless, elegant ambience to your special day. 10/10 would recommend. Join us for a memorable Easter celebration with your loved ones. We could not have been happier with our wedding at the Ballyowen Golf Club. Being a bride during this crazy time was super stressful, but Julie was so communicative which helped tremendously. We got married at Ballyowen in October, and we had the most amazing day! During the reception, Luis was always available to check-in with all of the guests and make sure we had everything we needed. per adult (price varies by group size) Private Santiago and Neighborhoods Tour: San Cristobal Hill & Artisan Village. There is a fire pit outside, so if weather permits bring smores supplies! Our pictures from our ceremony are amazing. He was a wonderful person to work with the day/night of the wedding. The venue isn't for everyone. There is not one thing I would have changed about the weekend. Do not overlook this venue, its truly one of a kind. The Ballyowen venue and grounds are just breathtaking!! I did not feel welcomed and feel as if I could ask questions without receiving snarky answers. We recommended Minerals Resort and Spa for accommodations because it was cheaper and had more activities. Everyone loved it. From the first meeting until the last Julie, Silje, and the entire staff provided us with everything we needed! The outside setting was much more important to me than the dining room itself. -Invest in up-lighting - the ceilings are a little low but a little bit of up-lighting solved this and made the room unreal looking (the DJ we hired recommended that based on prior experience at Ballyowen and he was 100% right) Ballyowen truly went above and beyond to accommodate weddings safely during this time. All of our love!! The course sprawls across 250 acres of rolling farmland that overlooks the Walkill River. Julie and Lee were both there all day long, attending to all of mine and my bridesmaids needs. stations. you both and we would like to wish you many, many years of wedding bliss. A few tips/comments: Our maitre d, Mark, was absolutely spectacular and took great care of my husband and I throughout the night. Absolutely amazing service all around. The wedding coordinator was amazing and every step of the way she was there to help. The next morning when we went to pick up all of our decorations, he had already gotten everything together and it was all waiting for us! This breathtaking venue provides 250 sprawling acres and a panoramic view of the picturesque landscape. Celebrate your special day with a Celtic style country club wedding at Ballyowen Golf Club. The club is loca We loved our wedding at Ballyowen and it was an absolutely perfect day! The setting was beautiful and our guest raved about the food and how amazing the reception room looked. He kept a perfect timeline around the weather forecast, and thankfully it was sunny and beautiful all day. Thank you Ballyowen! Make 2023 your BEST year yet starting with an inspiring team kick-off at Crystal Springs Resort, considered Best in Class in all areas of operation. Silje was always so quick to answer our questions or accommodate anything that we wanted to come to life for our wedding day. held, is enclosed by all glass windows, so throughout the night you continue to see the course and mountains. Ceremony & Reception: Ballyowen Golf Club The golf course features a plush green fairway, which is a truly picturesque location for sun-kissed photo sessions. Some at the wedding and others golfing. He even set up a private cocktail hour for us after our ceremony so that we could enjoy some food. The setting and buildings are beautiful for a fall wedding. PLATINUM PACKAGE. This golf club is brimming with Celtic inspiration and embodies an old-world design which will make you and your guests feel like you have stepped back in time. Weve received endless compliments about how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was and how much fun every one had. Our guest raved about the beautiful views, amazing service, and location o Ballyowen is an amazing venue! from. Brent and I had visited so many venues for our wedding, we were looking for a venue that allowed for organic natural decor and our love for the outdoors to be indoors. The food was great, the venue itself was clean and gorgeous, and our maitre d Luis was a GEM. ;jean vanderee at crystal springs is very difficult to work with. Our maitre'd the night of was so attentive and helpful and even helped with my disabled father which really lessened my stress. From bringing us plates of food and champagne in the bridal suite for some alone time after the ceremony, to making sure our band had enough time to play, to keeping us laughing all night long, Mike was absolutely phenomenal. Fortunately the weather heldu up so we were able to enjoy an outdoor ceremony overlooking the golf course, and then keep the patio doors open all evening so guests could smoke, congregate around the fire pit and otherwise enjoy the balmy summer evening. tail was taken care of. We are still receiving compliments about the delicious food, gorgeous views, friendly staff and overall amazing venue. ther as our venue. The setting was gorgeous, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and attentive! Although we only really met on the day of the wedding, he made sure we and our families were taken care of, making sure we had time to slow down and enjoy ourselves. The only thing that annoyed me was that things were not set up exactly how I wanted them. Add to cart $150.00. The ceremony backdrop will be an array of craggy knolls, quarries, and tall native grasses of seasonal colors. Phone Number. The staff was so great to deal with through coordinating the event, making any changes per our request, providing great recommendations for vendors, and accommodating all of our needs! Hit the fairways in 2023! The accommodations are beautiful. Luis was with us for the majority of the reception - his service was unbeatable. Julie was great to work with (especially through the last year with all the ups and downs regarding COVID restrictions), the venue was beautiful and the food was fantastic. The magnificent stone Clubhouse embodies an old-world design . We were then introduced to our MaitreD for the evening, Mike. Our guests are still raving about the food! It felt like (even though I spent tens of thousands of dollars for that single day), I wasnt entitled to use the space as promised in my contract, that the golfers were the more valued client to the venue. Discover 5 magnificent venues. Also if anyone has any insight, would seomone be able to tell me if they held a wedding on september 7th 2019. an outdoor venue and provided no social distancing.. Both of us ate at cocktail hour, and both of our dinners!! I can honestly say I was 100% stress free on the day of my wedding. Louis went absolutely above and beyond what I would've imagined a Maitre D' would do! Ballyowen is a private venue and so romantic. Our Maitre D, Laurie, was so attentive. Furthermore, your NJ golf club wedding will be the only one taking place that day, guaranteeing that your special day is just for you. Not only did we have such beautiful weather, but Stefanie and Chris gifted us every wedding photographer's dream- time!! If you do, you will have to hire someone/get someone to set everything up for you as this venue will not. SO BEAUTIFUL. Silje took care of My husband and I were married at Ballyowen 9/22/19 and we could not of picked a better venue! My bridal party got ready there and my new husband and I stayed there 2 nights after the wedding before we went on our honeymoon. Celebrate a milestone event or special occasion and stay with us. We had 40 rooms booked at Minerals, our rehearsal dinner at Crystal Springs Country Club and our post-wedding breakfast in a private room at Minerals. Its large windows will have you and your partner basking in natural light during the day, while a large, intricate chandelier provides muted romantic lighting during the evening. From the lush fields to the vintage indoor dcor, this space will add a timeless, elegant ambience to your special day. We had drinks all night, water when we needed it and both sets of parents were treated like royalty. While the venues were gorgeous , we were in contact with Julie and I have to say that based on the fact that she was curt and dismissive we will not be choosing ei We loved our wedding at Ballyowen Golf Club. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Thank you Luis!!! Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony location was. Leading up to the day, Silje was always responsive to my emails and accommodating to my requests. Some tips if you are getting married there: Company Name. Every step I took and every thought I had, it was like he was reading my mind. Luis is AMAZING!! My husband and I always say we can go back and relive that day over and over because it was truly perfect! The food was awesome, our pictures turned out gorgeous and the staff made our day better than we could have ever imagined. Length 7094 yards. The driving range includes complimentary balls, and there's a reasonably sized putting green. NJ's Luxurious Golf Club Wedding Destination, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Destination Weddings, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Tents, Service Staff, Transportation, Shuttle Service. The overall experience was great, but day of details could have really caused issues if I had been more uptight/nervous over details. Thank you Ballyowen !! e beginning, Julie was great in answering all of our questions before booking. We even had issues checking into rooms the weekend of the wedding. My husband and I made sure to eat our food that night and we were so glad we did not only did we enjoy it, but to this day months later, all of our guests tell us how amazing all of their food was and it was the best they have ever ate at any of the weddings they've ever been to. Their food is amazing, the reception area is bea We recently had our wedding at Ballyowen golf club. Beautiful landscaping, and scenery. The grounds were breathtaking, the ceremony garden was beautiful and the cocktail hour and reception buildings were unique and classy with a rustic look we were hoping for. He truly made our wedding a flawless event. The staff were always there to answer any questions/concerns from day 1! Luis is AMAZING!! The staff, however, are what truly made our day unforgettable. I wanted something with an outdoor component, that did not share the space with another wedding in the same day. Guests can enjoy a cocktail at the circular bar, while relaxing near the large stone fireplace with cozy lounge furniture. uld dream up, you've found your venue. Go check it out and book it immediately - you won't regret it!! The gorgeous sunset at the end of the night was the cherry on top!! She is such a doll and is extremely responsive over any and every question you may have. We went for the platinum package and had about 90 people at our wedding. The bartenders were also extremely efficient, there was never a line! I recently got married on August 19, 2017 at the Ballyowen Golf Club. Picking napkins and going over paperwork wasn't really worth renting a car and driving 2 hours! Luckily the weather was great and we had the ceremony outside. About a month before the wedding, Ballyowen got a new wedding coordinator, Lee, and she was amazing from the minute we started working with her. in their responses. She even set up 100+ little succulents with our table cards in them! Overall, the food and atmosphere were amazing and our family and friends could not stop talking about what a great time they had. We had picked Ballyowen for its setting, and their stations package, which matched our idea of no assigned seats and having a cocktail reception. The entire day was Oh man- where do I start with Ballyowen and their staff? No one was hungry the food was impeccable and people are STILL Raving about how 'gorgeous of a venue' it was and how this was the 'Best Wedding they've ever been to' also how the 'service was so put together'. The scenery is amazing and the grounds are so well kept. Ballyowen's landscape and intimate feel is what attracted us to the venue and it did not disappoint. I had a suite at the Grand Cascades Lodge which was amazing. The magnificent stone Clubhouse and Bailigh Bluff House embody an old-world design, decorated in dark woods and featuring a cathedral ceiling, circular bar and large stone fireplace offering breathtaking mountain views and sunsets. With the package, we had a "honeymoon suite" included--this was not a suite but just a regular hotel room at Minerals. Many of our guests (including my grandparents) were told that our wedding block didn't exist or didn't have rooms left, when we did. The dance floor looked small, but don't be fooled, it fit at least 20-30 ppl at a time. Jen Baldwin also helped coordinate decor and the first look the day of along with other details that she and Louis organized. Ballyowen r gorgeous location and definitely unique; the guests loved the laidback atmosphere and watching the sunset over the hills. Outdoor ceremonies of up to 150 attendees can enjoy The Pavillion and flourishing gardens, with the alpine landscape behind creating an unforgettable vision. One of our favorite memories was riding on the golf cart for photos. We can't say enough about how beautiful our day was and can't thank the team enough for helping pull it all together!! We booked them in 2019 for our original June 2020 wedding date and were so grateful for the ease of the booking and covid rescheduling processes. My dress ripped at some point in the night, he found safety pins, brought me to the side to help me fix it so people would stop tripping on it. Louis was phenomenal. Julie is very knowledgeable, personable and patient. We are so thankful for example that Silje still took us out on the golf cart for photos despite the 95 degree weather on our wedding day! THe only complaint I have is that we did not eat enough at cocktail hour. Our guests had a great time and could not stop talking about how amazing the food was. They took care of everythingRead More. Both party rooms are lovely. 12 people per table. This golf club is brimming with Celtic inspiration and embodies an old-world design which will make you and your guests feel like you have stepped back in time. Our entire team was extremely pleasant to work with, Julie, Silje, and our maitre d, Mike. The outdoor ceremony space has the most incredible views and is perfectly maintained. There were so many places for nice pictures, and the food was OUTSTANDING! 3. We cannot say enough good things about Ballyowen. I'm not quite sure when it was finally decided, as I don't remember being officially told we were moving it inside. Black Bear Golf Club is a slightly larger venue accommodating up to 185 guests. Their staff members went above and beyond from day one to the last second of my wedding. Our guests were completely blown away by the food, as was I (a vegetarian nonetheless)! aff: Luis (maitre'd) and Silje (wedding day coordinator) specifically. Skip the line! They have a beautiful bridal suite to get ready in. Everything about Ballyowen was magical. Silje, the day-of coordinator, did a great job managing the ceremony when it started raining just seconds before we were about to walk down the aisle. My one piece of advice to brides who book this as their venue---DO NOT DIY your wedding. This scenic golf course features a beautiful gazebo that can serve as a romantic location for your ceremony. Enjoy a discount on 18 holes of golf as selected, including cart. Overall, the service on the day of was incredible. Our guest stayed at Grand Cascades, which helped to set the mood for the entire weekend. Seriously, if you are looking for a rustic yet natural, romantic venue with stellar staff, you must consider Ballyowen. Though, I will say, despite my frustrations, she made sure to take care of everything I asked ahead of time including communicating my food allergies to the chef and the bakery, and helping to pull together the decor in the room to perfectly execute my vision. My husband and I just recently got married at Ballyowen Golf Club and were completely blown away. Reception Venues Wedding Photographers Catering Bridal Salons Wedding Planners Wedding Cakes Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties DJs Videographers Wedding Rentals Beauty Services Florists Wedding Bands Officiants & Pre-marital Counseling Photo Booths Bar Services Transportation Jewelers Soloists & Ensembles Dance Lessons Decor Invitations I had attended a wedding there many years ago and it made such an impression on me that day that I immediately thought to check it out for our own wedding. Close. Honestly, the biggest piece of advice I got as a bride was not to worry if something went wrong, because it always does, but not one single thing went wrong!! He was with me and my girls the whole day making sure that we had everything that we needed as well as coordinating all the food and ensuring that Brent and I had something to eat that day. Silje alleviated all of my worries surrounding the final, small details of the day and made sure everything went off without a hitch. Please be advised that the wedding in question was held at an outdoor venue, and that staff adhered to all COVID-19 protocols required for events transpiring at an outdoor venue in the State of New Jersey. I felt like I did not have to do anything just show up thanks to Silje and Michael. Look no further for your dream wedding venue! We are so honored to have hosted such a special event. We have a fantastic time! Slope 134. Ryan & Christina, stions we had. The food was incredible, the staff were wonderful, and the wedding was perfect. Silje, Taylor and Luis thank you sooo much! Overall Brent and I were completely blown away by the service that Ballyowen was able to provide. Rating 74.1. For the price, it is a standout venue! This is why I always tell my . As a young girl my wedding was something I dreamed about, played dress up for and longed for. He is a true professional at what he does and a huge asset to Ballyowen with Luis on your side, rest assured your wedding will take off without a hitch! We ended up doing a buffet style menu and added a chocolate fountain for dessert option as well. ce with easy access to a hotel, and somewhere with outstanding food. Luis, the maitre d, is seriously the best. Ballyowen Golf Club 137 Wheatsworth Rd, Hamburg, NJ based Venue + 1 market 1 Recommendation Full Wedding (Ceremony and Reception) Pricing Starting at $11,000 Guest Capacity Up to 150 seated guests View full gallery About This Venue Ballyowen Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Hamburg, New Jersey. Many guests commented how beautiful the flowers were and assumed we paid extr We LOVED having our wedding at Ballyowen! All in all, I couldnt recommend Ballyowen more highly. It was everything we wanted and more. These statements are in fact 100% true. Somewhere along the way, that was miscommunicated as Luis, in misguided good faith, had convinced the chef to prepare salads for our tables, when not everybody had a seat (as intended), or plate, or set of silverware (not intended). If I could get married again, I would do it there again in a heartbeat. Whatever "it" was "I think I need ice in my drink or my Aunt Betty is getting a little too tipsy and should probably have a seat for a minute". Luis HANDLED it before we even uttered the words. The venue speaks for itself, it is breathtaking and private! After the ceremony Louis made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand and made sure we were satisfied with everything happening. Stefani and Chris' wedding at Ballyowen Golf Club was our first ever at the venue so we were so excited to be there with them as they became husband and wife. It seems like the resort needs to update the systems they use because it was a headache for us and our guests all year to deal with clueless staff and endless automated phone messages to fix the room block issues. It was inconvenient for guests to have to spend the time to call reservations instead of being able to book online. I'd recommend this venue to any and every new 'bride-to-be' I've come across since and everyone that I'll meet in the future. Our families both traveled 3+ hours and it was totally worth it!!! Our maitre d' Luis, was phenomenal, he went around to every table to ensure our guests were taken care of. I was stressing over weather and Louis our maitre d was on top of everything- constantly checking in and letting me know everything was going to be okay and we did end up having the most beautiful ceremony outside. Indoor receptions can be hosted in the Clubhouse, which features natural stone architecture and dark wooden floors and walls. More or less all of our guests stayed the weekend. Our entire team was extremely pleasant to work with, Julie, Silje, and our maitre d, Mike. In short, if you want beautiful scenery, great food and hassle free service, ballyowen is a winner. dgeable, personable and patient. be faithful to each other through thick and thin and eagerly await for your wedding day to arrive. Everyone absolutely raved about the cocktail hour and how delicious the food was. Our wedding coordinator Silje was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process and made the day go super smooth. From there he continued to run the rest of the reception flawlessly and even altered the timeline of the cake cutting when he saw my elderly grandmother was getting too tired to stay out for the entire reception. Overall we were very happy with our wedding. Please don't be a stranger and come back to visit. -Unless your heart is set on something like a dessert table, you really don't need to do any food upcharges/add ons (especially if you're doing a buffet). The Mind Reader at Ballyowen Golf Club The food was very good and even better than our tasting. (973) 864-8080. y and health protocols very seriously across all of its properties. The food was amazing and I was blown away by how beautiful our cake was too! See below to read testimonials from couples who have made their dreams come true at Black Bear Golf Club. Experienced caterers, event coordinators, and bartenders will be made available, eager to make your dream day come to life. Ballyowen Golf Club Wedding Planning Tools Vendors Wedding Website Invitations Registry Attire & Rings Ideas & Advice Gifts & Favors Find a Couple Log In Sign Up Planning Tools Checklist Budgeter Wedding Vision Guest List & RSVPs Savings Program Discover Deals And More Join The Knot Savings Program Take The Knot's Style Quiz Vendors My husband and I had been concerned that check-in time at the hotel was at 4:00 and our ceremony was at 5:00, and we were told the shuttle bus would only take 2 loops to get everyone to Ballyowen for the ceremony, but Silje kept telling us that is how it is. Working with the staff of ballyowen was a pleasure, they were all very helpful. Promising one another that you'll We recently had our wedding at Ballyowen Golf Club. Likewise, our matre d', Luis, was phenomenal! Name. That was how my story begins. I could not have asked for a better venue!!! Our guests raved about the view, as well as the food selection during cocktail hour. Taylor unfortunately parted ways with Ballyowen about a month before our wedding, which is when we were introduced to our new coordinator, Lee. He had a drink in my and my husbands hand all night, and made sure we had a private room during the cocktail hour laid out with food so we could relax and celebrate our marriage privately for a few minutes after we took our pictures! Outdoor ceremonies of up to 150 attendees can enjoy The Pavilion and flourishing gardens, with the alpine landscape behind creating an unforgettable vision. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Luis and the waitstaff were constantly checking on us, making sure We were married at Ballyowen Golf Club this summer and it was a dream come true! Kate and Patrick - Wedding Highlight at the Ballyowen Golf Club in Hamburg, NJPatrick and Kate decided to celebrate their love and union at the stunning Ball. drink in our hand thanks to Luis and his staff. Cloudy weather is actually ideal for the photos and comfort. My biggest concern the day of was that we had guests staying at Minerals and Grand Cascades and I was worried there would be some confusion with pick up and drops off, but everything went perfectly. Would not recommend unless you too also care more about yourself than others. Laura & John Filipek. She was always one step ahead of us with logistics for day-of, and it is obvious she knows the venue and how to successfully execute the perfect wedding. You made our day!! Our guests loved that! From the beautiful views to the delicious food and top-notch staff, it made our wedding day perfect!!! The Bailigh Bluff House accommodates up to 150 guests for your reception overlooking the gently rolling fairways of Ballyowen Golf Club and the mountains. We cannot say enough about Louie who was our Matire D for the evening. Its a links-style course, so there really is no shade! 15. It was chillier and wetter than we had hoped, and we finally decided later that day to move the ceremony into the pavilion instead of their outside location. I worked very closely with Julie and Silje leading up to the wedding. Thank you Julie, Silje, and Luis!!! Recommended. Always making sure my husband and I were eating, that we had a drink. lt they cared about us and our experience. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and the seasonal decorations complemented our decor perfectly! Nicole and Peggy were both amazing to work with and made sure every de From the food to our coordinators, everything about this venue screams wedding! We spent the night before the wedding hanging out with all our guests at the pools, which was awesome and relaxing. all of the planning and made the transition from planning to reality seamless. Everything looked beautiful regardless and I'm just a perfectionist. It's unique and the space is intimate. This breathtaking venue provides 250 sprawling acres and a panoramic view of the picturesque landscape. Then we met Silje who hands down, made the entire process a breeze. She was always right there taking care of anything anyone needed. They filled all our requests, and went above and beyond. The decor with all the lanterns looked absolutely beautiful. jema galanza ex before deanna,