It smells very much like Delina. . Look for scents with notes like purple fig, leather, orange bitters, and bergamot. Rp47.300. Rose-based fragrances tend to develop differently depending on the temperature and your body chemistry, so be aware of this as you begin your search. After reading great reviews and from time-to-time finding myself on a journey for a new "signature" or daily fragrance, I decided to give Delina EDP and . Shop Now $375. Jakarta Barat ParfumOriginalMurah. Floral accords are dominated by Turkish rose, lily of the valley, and peony top notes consisting of rhubarb and lychee, that makes it fresh and fruity. It smells similar to Delina and while the creator doesnt mention it being inspired by it, its too close to not be. Its not as mature or heavy either, which could make this a suitable option for spring and summer seasons. The base is somewhat streamlined with subtle notes of vetiver and vanilla, making it a bit softer than that which is found in Delina Exclusif. Quick Look View Similar. Haltane takes traditional aromatic. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. 5 Delina Perfume Alternatives. Free shipping for many products! Even though the rose notes are a focal point during dry down it strikes a great balance with deeper notes so that the rose doesnt overwhelm the rest of the accord. However, I think if you pair it with an amber or fruitier fragrance you could create something truly special and much more reminiscent of Delina Exclusif. Inspired by natures delight, this perfume features enchanting fragrances. Adeline does a great job at being similar to the development and layers of Exclusif and does so at a fraction of the price. The eau de parfum relishes in its floral accords which are dominated by Turkish rose, lily of the valley and peony, blended with the rounded tangy notes of lychee, rhubarb . Discover the closest Delina Exclusif perfume dupes in this video: Upon first spray Delina Exclusif smells like an intoxicating combination of freshly bloomed roses paired with ripened fruit. In addition, it has the most pleasant sweaty candy smell wrapped with cashmeran, making it safe and working well in every layering situation. $8.95. Rp1.495.000. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. What Does Parfums de Marly Delina Smell Like? Top 70 in Women's Perfume. For starters, its much cheaper than Delina. In one fragrance, Lady Diana combines exquisite elegance and pure passion. . Even though Delina can be worn all year round, I recommend you avoid wearing it when its very hot outside because of how opulent it is, the scent might get sort of icky. Whether it is your party or an office event, the freshness and crisp aroma keep you cool-headed and lively. Reviews of Delina by Parfums de Marly. This fragrance is an ode to femininity and sensuality. . DIOR J'adore Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz. Nova has vaguely tropical smells, early on. Key notes: mandarin orange, peach, bergamot, orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley, petalia, vetiver, musk, ambroxan, akigalawood and vanilla. It can become cloying when high humidity is involved. This makes it unaffordable to many fragrance lovers who cant get enough of this iconic scent. Each fragrance has top, middle and base notes that define not just what you smell, but when you smell it. Despite the fact that the rhubarb is considerably more noticeable in Lady Diana, it still has the same general notes as Delina. You can wear it irrespective of the season, but it smells great in spring, summer, and autumn. The fragrance is a hybrid of natural aromatic products that creates a sensation that persists for a long time and enchants the people around. Moreover, you will smell the Damask rose and different base notes instead of a Turkish rose. 3. micheladaxa 1 yr. ago. It smells divine. After an opening bergamot, pear and lychee, the Turkish rose . Delina projects well and the sillage is pretty strong. A deluxe product demands spending, which is quite a lot in this case. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lady Diana 30ML ( Alexandria Fragrances ) Extrait De Parfum, 4. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Floral fragrances are always a popular choice among females (check the best selling perfumes for ladies). What Does it Smell Like? Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser le contenu et les annonces et d'analyser le trafic. All products recommended on Fragrance Review are independently researched, tested, reviewed, and selected by our editorial team. However, Id recommend it for evening or night use because it is intense. try purchasing the Delina Hair Mist instead, 6 Things You Need To Know About Invisible Aligners. Thats the beauty of Delina Perfume, making you the center of attraction just for the smell. woods to their limit to reveal a. surprising burst of sensations. To my nose, Lady Diana Exclusive doesnt take time to develop like Delina Exclusif does, as it reveals its entire accord minutes after first spraying it. I sprayed some on a shirt laying in my bedroom and could smell it in the next room, for the opening act. Id rate this outstanding for the value because of the price tag, longevity, and the scent. The perfume starts with a pleasant floral scent, with the touch of litchi adding an interesting flavor. The scent is floral-fruity. $550. You want to consider the factors like seasonal wear, day and night use, or how strong it is. PARFUMS DE MARLY. What Does Delina Perfume Smell Like? Delina works nicely in any setting and flatters the user, whether going for a stroll on a warm spring day or relaxing in the house with loved ones while drinking tea on a gloomy day. OSMOZ provides a selection of fragrances, and advice to help you select your next perfume The more you contribute to OSMOZ, the more you increase your chances of winning great gifts! La Vie Est Belle carries an immense fragrance DNA powerful like a royal queen. Its a good fragrance for spring, summer, and autumn because of these notes. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This means if you click a link and make a qualified purchase through Amazon, I earn a commission based on that sale. A charming and firmly modern floral bouquet. Fruitier with a Similar Style. There is a smokier vibe than that in Delina Exclusif which might be something to consider if you dont care for smokier scents. Another brilliant perfume dupes option inspired by designer YSL's rock'n'roll perfume, Black Dust by Poundland has heavy notes of coffee, pink pepper, orange blossom and cedar. So, get yourself a bottle for a sensual experience and beautify your life with its fragrance. Buyer pays for return postage. While this fragrance is universally appealing it also happens to come with a hefty price tag. The base notes tie everything down and give a velvety feel to the scent as it dries down. 5 Stars. The bottle resembles a square nail polish bottle with a wooden cap. Shop Now. Refresh your browser window to try again. A unique fragrance tends to be the highlight of a person's personality. Fruity top notes will usually create a similar opening while the rose notes should continue to develop and remain a focal point of the accord as it dries down. Fortunately, many alterniatives of Delina Perfume smell equally well and are available at a reasonable price. Lady Diana Exclusive has great longevity, though the projection does tend to fade after a few hours. The base notes of cashmere wood and musk give depth to Delina and make it a subtle yet mysterious fragrance. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly is a Amber fragrance for women. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Available in 30ml. However, Delinas longevity and sillage are much better than Lady Dianas. Show all reviews by tonileefiore. Parfum Original Hair Perfume Delina By de Marly. You still get some great sweetness here, along with a developed jasmine note, and the wonderful amber without the underlying oud or other woody-like notes. Its somewhat powdery, less so than our target, and has a lighter freshness to it. Rose Extase by Nina Ricci-Pink rose, red berries, and vanilla. If you are looking for a similar scent to Delina with an equally luxurious bottle design, Id recommend Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera. Great to wear on any occasion and at any time, the women will love this sophisticated piece and flaunt their individuality. Free shipping on orders over $35. today, inspired by the gentilhommes of the. To me, Delina smells very feminine and is a signature scent. I must say that Fashionably London is not particularly unique and seems to smell somewhat generic. Overall, I think DIVAIN-649 is suitable for daytime and at the office, but it could work as an evening fragrance too. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()), Fragrance Review is dedicated to providing expert opinions, information on trends and the latest product releases from major brands in the fragrance industry. Delina Parfums de Marly 2017 Eau de Parfum. I was impressed with this fragrances projection as it seemed to fill a room after just a couple of sprays. However, after a minute or two the litchi notes become more pronounced and balance the tartness out pretty well. Fragrance Review is an online magazine featuring expert opinions, information on trends, and the latest product releases from major brands in the fragrance industry. Regular wearers say that they are often stopped and asked what they are wearing or why they smell so good. With a pretty strong pink pepper, early on at least. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. $96 at Sephora. 3. Its cute, girly, and doesnt feel cheap. In case you're wondering, a 2.53 fl oz (75 ml) bottle of the original Delina cost $320. Delina perfume dupe, 4 top-rated clones similar to the original. Read more about us. Noble Collection XX Art Nouveau: Water Lily Feminine, 1.7 oz. Parfum SIMILAR Lima Inspired by De Marly Delina Exclusif | EDP. Besides the scent, the price is what attracted me the most to this dupe. Parfums de Marly "DELINA EXCLUSIF"-like Natural, Aluminum-Free Deodorant for Women Ad vertisement by SkincenseBoutique. The search for the perfect perfume is about so much more than your preferred scent. Delivery: Estimated between Thu, 16 Mar and Tue, 28 Mar to 23917. A unique fragrance tends to be the highlight of a person's personality. Instead, it features a familiar accord of litchi, Madagascar vanilla, oud, incense, and amber. The eau de parfum relishes in its floral accords which are dominated by Turkish rose, lily of the valley and peony, blended with the rounded tangy notes of lychee, rhubarb . If you are looking for the same character and fantasy that Delina's scent embraces you with, Layered First Kiss will not feel any less. So, if you want similar fragrances, it wont be difficult. Very Good Girl does last about 12 hours but the sillage doesnt hold up to an hour. Similar Items. Despite being always in demand and having excellent reviews, people often look for Delina Perfume alterniatives. Flowery and flirty with a touch of fruity zest, it's the ultimate fragrance for typical rose lovers that want something different. Watch the 1-minute video of perfumes similar to Delina: Delina is a luxury scent that people rave about, and for good reason. Yes, it is expensive but it is an extremely unique creamy, floral fragrance that lasts all day. What Does Parfums de Marly DelinaSmell Like? Atomic Rose by Initio If you want something closer to Delina Exclusif, but without all of the sharper fruity notes, Atomic Rose can be a good choice. Top notes are Litchi, Pear and Bergamot; middle notes are Turkish Rose, Agarwood (Oud) and Incense; base notes are Vanilla, Amber and Woody Notes. This fragrance features litchi, Turkish rose, amber, pear, and vanilla top notes that intertwine with oud, incense, and woody notes quite seamlessly. The mixture of the alluring notes stimulates your olfactory sensation with a fresh yet sweet memory that is hard to forget. Lady Diana from Alexandria makes the list because it is literally inspired by Delina. The rhubarb and lychee top notes provide it with that fresh, fruity scent. It is unique and looks amazing. The base notes comprise a magical core of musk, cashmeran, bergamot, cedar, Haitian, fragrant roots, vetiver, incense, and nutmeg that wraps up the calming journey. . This sophisticated take on . It could be one of the good alternatives to Delina Perfume as they both have many similarities. This affiliate program is designed to ensure the sites earn advertising revenues by advertising and linking to Amazon and other program sites. Litchi, rose, vetiver, and vanilla are notes that are shared by both of these perfumes. Compared to Delina Exclusif, Delina starts off a bit more fruity with rhubarb, litchi, and bergamot prominently featured at first spray. It seems to sell for around $45, with positive reviews about its resemblance to our target. This time though, things have got a whole lot gourmand, with key notes of marshmallow, orange blossom and Chantilly cream folded into something brighter, bolder and more delicious. $55.98 . But, Very Good Girl isnt an exact match, just closely related. Very Good Girl 30 ml Eau de Parfum, 1 fl oz - This flanker to Carolina Herrera's Good Girl, does have quite a lot of overlap with Delina, and is a good option for those who want something similar. Parfums De Marly Delina Eau de Parfum Eau De Parfum 2.5 fl oz / 75 mlScent Type: Floral, FruityMade in France, Delina is the feminine fragrance that will make you feel like royalty! The wearer finds his beauty groomed while the ambiance around him allures the passerby. Shop for the lowest priced Delina Exclusif Perfume by Parfums De Marly, save up to 80% off, as low as $279.99. Fragrance story : A floral explosion of Turkish rose, lily of the valley and peony creates a girlish, feminine fragrance accented with bright and tangy notes of lychee, rhubarb and . Out of all the dupes, this one was my favorite. . Parfums de Marly ORIANA WOMEN 2.5 oz 75ml EDP Spray NEW in . The journey of the Madame rose gardenia begins with a sour punch of litchi (check the best perfumes with gardenia notes). However, PdM prices are very high, so it can be worthwhile to find something that smells like Delina and/or Delina Exclusif without breaking the bank. The mixtures of Turkish rose with vanilla and musk ensure an odor that gives a sweet and sensual floral bouquet. The Turkish Rose is a dominant scent in Delina . Located in: Hauppauge, NY, United States. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE. Romance by Ralph Lauren for Women. You might want to be careful with how you apply this fragrance as a little bit goes a long way. It doesn't cost you any more money, Amazon just pays me a portion of the qualified purchase. at Neiman Marcus. It is excellent for wearing to parties and other events because of its sweet and floweryflavors. Parfums de Marly Delina. Overall, the fragrance is a sensory masterpiece. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! When choosing your perfect alternative to Delina Exclusif you want to keep two things in mind. What makes the Delina so special is the sour rhubarb bar, for some a blessing for others a curse. On the opening, it does differ slightly with a sweeter smell. The main Delina fragrance and the 2021 Delina La Rosee are now available in a handbag-friendly 30ml size. But, it is actually really close to being identical in terms of smell, and matches its performance too. Woman perfumes . One controversial Delina dupe is Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera, which on some smells just like Delina and on others it doesn't. Note also that these dupes are for the original Delina fragrance, and not for Delina Exclusif. You can get this Delina smell-alike in the 55ml or 10ml size for around $65.00 and $30.00, respectively. Whether we talk about its exquisite notes or pleasing aroma, everything about this fragrance is ultimate. Overall, I think Mystic Fairy by Nuancielo might be a good option for you if youre looking for a cooler weather fragrance thats much more smoky and spicy than Delina Exclusif. The Turkish rose and vanilla blend effortlessly, creating a floral scent that is not as strong as a rose but sweet and elegant. The Turkish rose will absorb nicely into your skin and give you fresh vibes despite the hot weather. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. While a fragrant rose heart remains at the center of this perfume, its not overbearing, making it a versatile option to wear at any time of day or night. . CA Perfume Impression of Perfume Mary Delina For Women Replica Fragrance Body Oil Dupes Alcohol-Free Essential Aromatherapy Sample Travel Size Concentrated Long Lasting Attar Roll-On 0.3 Fl Oz/10ml $12.99 ($39.36/Fl Oz) Delina is a very popular fragrance from Parfums de Marly. . Notes listed for it are Rhubarb, litchi, nutmeg, Turkish rose, peony, petalia, vanilla, cedar, vetiver, cashmeran, musk, and incense. Beauty Deals up to 70% Off. $570. The lychee is the same, but Nova adds a very sweet and juicy raspberry note. Just like the real thing right down to the packaging but at only 1, it's a tiny fraction of the price. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. Exclusif Delina perfume is a relaxed spring afternoon in a Moroccan cafe savoring an exotic fruity dessert. The nose behind this fragrance is Quentin Bisch. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. I almost mistook it for a flanker. Parfums de Marly DELINA Eau de Parfum .33oz/10mL SEALED BOX at the best online prices at eBay! Delina by Parfums de Marly is a high-end perfume that has gained popularity over the years, mainly for how good it smells and its longevity. Its what Id expect from a luxury brand but often dont see. To sum it all up, Delina is a great fragrance that has, in a short time, inspired a lot of other scents. Lady Diana also smells slightly sweeter, but you won't notice unless you're actively looking for the differences. Fashionably London starts off slightly pungent, however, it softens up within minutes and transforms into a soft, office-friendly fragrance. EDP Spray for Women New Sealed Box 75ml at the best online prices at eBay! Delina is a highly nuanced fragrance which is both sweet and sensual. Additionally, it does not have the same airiness as Delina does, and the nutmeg is more noticeable in First Kiss. Pink Rose by Montagne gets high praise for practically being a clone of Delina. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Free International Standard : tracked-signature (7 to 15 business days). Delina isnt always in stock either. Courtesy of brand. Duchess is a young, pink, girly, fruity, sweet and pretty fragrance inspired by Delina. On super-hot days, Id choose to wear something else though. Ships from Germany. Seller posts within 2 days after receiving cleared payment. Opens in a new window or tab. If even comes in a similar looking bottle. It hasnt happened to me yet, but I do get compliments on how I smell when I wear it. For a very close dupe of the original Delina Exclusif, you may want to check out DIVAIN-649 inspired by Delina Exclusif from Parfums De Marly. Tobacco Mandarin Extrait de Parfum, 1.7 oz. To my nose, this dupe has a slightly fruitier opening than the original. With such a budget-friendly formulation, First Kiss is hard to resist. Copyright 2001-2023 | Created in Paris in 2001 OSMOZ, editing by Miaouw O. At times, it feels creamier. 10%. It just gives you another option to consider, a decent price, and solid overall performance. So, here are the dupe fragrances that smell like Delina: Very Good Girl is a creation by the same perfumer behind Delina, Quentin Bisch. But it's the middle notes which hold Turkish Rose, Vanilla, and Peony which shine through. I decided to purchase the hair perfume instead and it is unbelievable. Parfums de Marly Delina Dupe Perfume Inspired WAX MELTS | Luxury Soy Wax Melts | Strong wax melts clamshell | Popular Scents Ad vertisement by ScentNationAustralia. The notes of litchi rose, vanilla, and vetiver give them a close resemblance. Delina by Parfums de Marly is a Floral fragrance for women. . Now, 18 years and $2 billion later, J.Lo is celebrating the one-year anniversary of her 25th perfume, Promise.Originally created to capture the magic of one very excellent time period in which Lopez turned 50, got engaged to baseball star-turned-tycoon Alex Rodriguez, and starred in the smash-hit film Hustlers, Promise feels like the olfactory version of a romantic keepsake. 10Fragrances is owned and operated by a bunch of fragheads who love to collect perfumes. The magical potion of Turkish rose and petals feels like you are gliding through the garden. The only thing thats different is its a tad bit more intense, but after buying it I don't even want to get Delina anymore. Its popularity has led many developers to create an exact Delina Perfume. Delina is a highly nuanced fragrance which is both sweet and sensual. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Lady Diana also smells slightly sweeter, but you wont notice unless youre actively looking for the differences. The perfumes are workable for a prosperous, fruity floral scent that is fascinating for women for regular use. Fragrance Review is an online magazine featuring expert opinions, information on trends, and the latest product releases from major brands in the fragrance industry. My impression is that there is a bit of a gourmand quality that isnt apparent in Delina Exclusif and it also lasts a lot longer. First, the fragrance should feature a rose heart and litchi top or middle notes. I hope this article was helpful for you. What it is : A pretty, pink and purely feminine floral eau de parfum that will warm your heart and make you feel like royalty. FragranceNet.com offers Delina Exclusif in various sizes, all at discount prices. Ive rounded up ten great fragrances which embody a very similar vibe to Delina Exclusif. However, the alternatives mentioned above are satisfactory forDelina. Everyone avoids a malodorous ambiance. Thanks for your love & support. And TikTok is particularly adept at marketing an ephemeral product like perfume. For a few minutes, I forgot I wasnt wearing Delina. When you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission. You can buy three different sizes from 30ml, 60ml, or 100ml. Rihanna's aforementioned Fenty scent is a little bit cheaper than her famous Kilian signature, with notes of magnolia, musk, tangerine, and Bulgarian rose. The fragrance of Very Good Girl is distinct from that of Delina in a number of ways. The dry down is slow and subtle throughout the day, however, it eventually settles into a warm base of amber, vanilla, and woody notes. The litchi and rose will take over the composition and the vanilla will serve a minor role. Delina Exclusif is a rose and amber-based fragrance created by Parfums de Marly. To me, it is an all-year round fragrance as it is floral but also gourmand. With him, the flowers with the rhubarb play the main role. . To my nose, this dupe has a slightly fruitier opening than the original. However, it does have a few noticeable differences in the opening. For more info please check, 5 Best Similar Fenty Beauty Perfume Products, 5 Best Similar Pillowtalk Lip Liner Products, 5 Best Similar Kilian Love DonT Be Shy Products, 5 Best Similar Glossier Generation G Products, Side Effects Of Jeera Water (Cumin Seed Water). The hot, humid weather will make you sweat. Beli Delina Parfume Online harga murah terbaru 2023 di Tokopedia! It does not store any personal data. Giving romantic vibes, Romance by Ralph Lauren is made exclusively for women. The sillage is pretty strong with this fragrance and at a moderate price point, its not the most affordable either. Juliannas beauty "inner beauty" is a really good dupe! The sharp odor of the botanical culture of Turkish rose and cedar in the middle is everything that makes it last and runs in the market. Base Notes: Cedarwood, Cashmeran, Haitian Vetiver, Incense. The price of Delina Exclusif is not for the faint-hearted. It is a bold and grand piece that captures your eyes. On the whole, Very Good Girl is fruitier and the rose is less prominent than in the Parfums de Marly scent. Its less complex, which could be a positive to some people. EAU DE PARFUM. It is one of the most concentrated formulas due to the 10% to 20% perfume oils an Eau de perfume contains. If you werent an avid wearer of Delina, you wouldnt be able to tell the scents apart from one another. It often goes out of stock and if youre low or empty and dont want to wait, a close dupe can get you through until a restock. Inner Beauty makes my list as a Delina alternative for a few reasons. 2. Audacious compositions that dare to defy the norms. Delina Perfumes de Marly Paris Eau de Parfum 0.05 oz 1.5 mL Perfume For Women. Its a heavy bottle. So, you might want to check that one out. Every time I wear it, someone tells me how good I smell and asks what I am wearing. Very Good Girl Review. The boldness of the odor and the mesmerizing aura surrounding it helps to stand out among the crowd as a reflection of confidence and elegance. It opens brightly with sweet, juicy lychee and softly tangy rhubarb, but these tart . The base is soft and fragrant with a familiar musky amber vibe mixed with a hint of vanilla. Dupes Similar To Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly, Perfume Dupes Similar To Valentino Born in Roma, Cologne Clones & Dupes Similar To Versace Eros, Best Smelling Dr. Squatch Soap: Popular 2023 Scents Ranked, 8 Perfume Dupes Similar To Tom Fords Santal Blush, Dupes of Nectarine Blossom & Honey by Jo Malone London.
Michael Hill Obituary 2021, City Of Joondalup Rates Calculator, Palace Station Fitness Center, Articles D