I also wonder if Shorten still reports to the U.S Embassy? Thus, with regard to social collapse, there really isnt much to discuss, because the term Ukrainian society has very little basis in reality. Lack of textbooks in Ukrainian and lack of teachers qualified to teach in Ukrainian caused the quality of public education to plummet, giving rise to several generations of Ukrainians who dont really know Ukrainian, have had little formal instruction in Russian, and speak a sort of informal half-language. This freak show has certain didactic merit: it helps the Russian body politic develop powerful antibodies against Western hypocrisy, because it was Western meddling that has made contemporary Ukraine into the horrible mess it is. The Saker, I would like to interview 2 professed patriotic and intelligent Russians , both living in the USA about their MOTIVES in their endless BASHING of everything European ( the part which concerns ME ) .. as well as their endless Bashing of Americans , the people among whom they choose to live , in both instances expressing Ridicule and Disgust bordering to Hate towards these 2 Areas of the World., Ole: As a Swede who never fell for the Russophobic noises of the MSM and even less for the dogma of Western supremacism, I should feel inclined to say that the Russian view is entirely justified. In true storybook fashion, their points came on the same goal. 2007-present. I dont completely agree. Text of the Orlov was born in Novokuznetsk, Russia and moved to the United States at the age of 12. Instead, as RG states, the vast majority of adult Americans are sickeningly ignorant of vast corporate greed, how the US militarys budget takes nearly 50% of the Discretionary money; nor do they realize the judicial corruption, and the extent of corporate/banking powers who OWN all state, regional, federal politicians. Whats particularly notable is that some of these new regional leaders are now as popular or more popular than Putin. The United States are making sure-footed strides directly along the path of the Soviet Union. Many Ukrainians are probably unhappy with the current state of affairs but dont see institutional mechanisms they could use to address the problems. Well, here is a page explaining this sort of site/browser behavior: I need help Popular searches They are already calling each other puppets Its probably interesting to watch from the side but I dont think that Ukrainian citizens are happy about this kind of democracy. Browse for Dmitry Orlov interviews, guest appearances, and call-ins. A Thousand Balls of Flame. Is it any wonder that all true Western racist supremacists so hate Mao? animal, thereby indirectly referring to the arctic fox, Vulpes Book 1, the Old Guard moves south to Sevastopol and begins the groundwork for the defense of that city for the coming troubles. Join over 20k audio creators and earn $$. Once Kiev is cut off from the Black Sea, its over for Kiev. This essay is the work of a fantasist. Where rain did fall, in northern Queensland, after seven years of drought, the delight at the rain turned to horror as the rain fell in huge amounts, causing a one in 2000 year flood that drowned 500,000 cattle. They all needed to at least go through the boot camp. Artemy), Orthodox Prophecies: Vaccines Will Be Manipulated to Alter DNA and Destroy Free Will, Finally, Orthodox Church Music that Sounds Truly American, Greek Priest Foresees Unimaginable Satanic Evil Directed Against Children (Fr. This is happening in the course of internal political processes within the USA. Orlov, issued No. He correctly translates the meaning of Ukraina as At the end of the land, meaning Polish land. Americans, despite the obvious propaganda nature of the media still are true-believers in the official Narrative because meaning and myth always trumps reality. Make snippets of Dobie talking to create audio highlights to share with your friends or embed in related blog posts. But the world has since caught up with me. It is a purely negative identity: Ukraine is that which is not Russia. A lose-lose-lose proposition. Its a poignant thing, these United States. Catherine took over the empire in a coup that she herself organized and led on horseback, from her sickly weakling husband, who had zero talent for governing anything. Knowing that at the time they had no desire to invade but we didnt want any piece of them on there own territory. Just doing basic fact check wanted author to add where K was born, and to my surprise I found that he was not born in the Ukraine. Should be forwarded to Hitlery as well,maybe she will finally get the message that she has no chance against Russia? could get blasted up in the air at any time, and then it's curtains! Comprehensive representation of the current givens. I have been told that all the little towns along the Queensland coast have their quota of similar dropouts. It means TPTB already have a generation of brainwashed liberal narratives in key positions in Russia. Interview with Kevin Lynn of the Center for Populist Urban Politics, Post-Soviet Lessons for a Post-American Century, Brave Soldiers Petrov and Boshirov at the Arsenal in Vrbetice, Czechia. The way the ruling group in the US will turn a low level national insurgency to its advantage is to make it racial. He is right that Russia for centuries has been ruled by foreigners and the Khazars has been the worst and still are and will be, as long, Russian sons and daughters will allow them. Ill listen again. Which is what I would do if I werent old, broken, and broke. Sergey Lavrov: We are open to dialogue if the aim is not chatting and looking for excuses to do nothing but rather the practical implementation of the Minsk agreements. Dmitry Orlov, engineer and author, warns that the US's reliance on diminishing fuel supplies might be sending it down the same path the Soviet Union took before it collapsed. It was these younger men returning from their training who not only made but put paid to the summer cauldrons along the Russian borders and in essence destroyed the orcs chances of ever winning. By the time the USSR collapsed, the Ukraine was its most highly developed and possibly its richest part, and some people expected that, having thrown off the Soviet yoke, its future would be too bright to look at without goggles. Will there be a civil war in the US, like in the 1861-1865 period ? Very nice people compared to the Aussie/British riff raff. Much of its population qualifies as Russian: linguistically, culturally and religiously they are perfectly compatible with the Russian population. the soul. Sam: Have your views become somewhat darker since you published The Five Stages of Collapse a few years ago? Long and extremely readable you never want it to end. pack guncotton into artillery shells. Likewise, the natural gas pipeline that currently supplies Russian gas to both the Ukraine and much of the EU is worn out and ready to be decommissioned, while new pipelines being laid across the Baltic and the Black Sea are about to replace it. 3. In response, many people are starting to think that Armageddon might be nighan all-out nuclear exchange, followed by nuclear winter and human extinction. "They will also tell you how far along we are along the depletion curve; the optimists among them will even claim that there is nothing to worry about, because we have two or three decades of production left at the current level. First and foremost, it is a freak show, as attested by the content of Russian talk shows on which Ukrainian experts appear as clownish, indestructible cartoon characters: whenever their risible arguments on behalf of the Ukraine blow up in their faces, for a moment they stand there charred and furious, then brush themselves off and appear in the next segment fresh as daisies. If you click on Advanced button you will get this message: Orlov . We frequently post articles that we may differ with, partially or completely, to support open debate. Perhaps theres something to add, later, after review. A long process for Ukraine to return to Russia, and under its own steam. In my book, I described the reasons why and the methods how we should avoid becoming trapped under the inert hulk of the technosphere. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, trade, draft, salary and more on Hockey-Reference.com This is why they are pushing the anti meat agenda. Will they be fooled by the Wests propaganda? It is terrible for morale to have rockets falling out of the sky and exploding sporadically among your civilian population while your military stands by helplessly. The Ukrainian nationalists reacted by launching a civil war, which started exactly five years ago, and which they have lost. An Android App has been developed by one of our supporters. @Tomsen It seems that many people in the US like to think that way. Very sad. Nothing wrong with that. The US is spiraling down into financial, economic and political collapse, losing its standing in the world and turning into a continent-sized ghetto full of drug abuse, violence and decaying infrastructure, its population vice-ridden, poisoned with genetically modified food, morbidly obese, exploited by predatory police departments and city halls, plus a wide assortment of rackets, from medicine to education to real estate That we know.. http://cluborlov.blogspot.be/2016/08/a-thousand-balls-of-flame.html. Look how recklessly the MIC is acting. The only part of the US which probably will emerge as a cohesive force will be the old South, Dixie land, which has history and tradition behind it. Anthropologists working in Australia did find an old skeleton with skull and rib fractures they thought were made by a boomerang, having ruled out the didgeridoo and the digging stick for lack of a sharp edge. It can be proved. In this segment of my interview with engineer and writer Dmitry Orlov, I ask Dmitry to provide an overview of the ongoing collapse of the United States empire on the geopolitical, economic, and political fronts, since our first interview recorded and released last year. The Essential Saker IV: Messianic Narcissism's Agony by a Thousand Cuts, The Essential Saker III: Chronicling The Tragedy, Farce And Collapse of the Empire in the Era of Mr MAGA, http://www.cfr.org/world/rise-us-nuclear-primacy/p10147, https://audioboom.com/boos/4967245-decrying-trump-putin-in-the-new-cold-war-stephen-f-cohen-nyu-princeton-university.mp3, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_S._Power, Terminology (last update January 25th 2021), Moderation Policy (UPDATED December 13th, 2021), The Essential Saker III free PDF download, Making sense of NATO strikes against Russia. I clicked on the ghosthistory link and got a stern warning to not go there, due to possible theft of passwords, etc. We frequently post articles that we may differ with, partially or completely, to support open debate. resulting in something vernacularly referred to as losing ones https://audioboom.com/boos/4967245-decrying-trump-putin-in-the-new-cold-war-stephen-f-cohen-nyu-princeton-university. They were always a transcendent bunch, actually, in a culture founded on spiritual independence despite all the overlay of consumerist crap. Salvation of Christians Outside the Orthodox Church? If the Ukraine is ever to be reborn as something that Russia would find acceptable, it is these people who can provide the starter culture. These guys would not even take a walk to the beautiful Esplanade that is only 5 minutes away. Sunday is full dress gig at 35th Battery. Ukraine was under Polish-Lithuenian Commonwealth till Chmielnicki gifted the eastern part off the Dniepre river , around 1648, to Russia. If anything the economy actually is better not as good as the cooked statistics indicate but things have improved for people I know in that area. Browse for Doak Walker interviews, guest appearances, and call-ins. The leadership of the EU will oblige with some golf claps while choking back vomit and the world will move on. To understand what seems likely to unfold, have to first delve into the technosphere's ontology: what does its emergent intelligence software it run on? Catherine also oversaw the partitioning of the Polish-Lithuanian empire, gaining for Russia the lions share. In the meantime, it has become abundantly clear that neither EU nor NATO membership is the least bit likely, or necessary: the EU got everything it wanted from the Ukraine by forcing it to sign the Association Agreement while giving nothing of value in return; and Ukrainian territory already serves as a playground for NATO training exercises. As if destroying Life on Earth was cost-free. Finally, we need an actuator; instead of turning on a light bulb, all of these elements should be able to push each others' buttons. Peace. [12] [6] [4] In the summer of 2015, Orlov's heirs sold their shares in the bank to Promsvyazbank, owned by the Ananyev brothers. He has, however, as most of us do, a weakness in character he is sometimes so sure of his (usually) correct conclusions that he is blind to the nuances within the logic hes used. What the GJ propose is true democracy. Your navy would be loathe to sail into foreign waters knowing that they could be sunk without so much as a chance to fire back. The curse of gerontocracy, which doomed the Soviet experiment, and which now afflicts the establishment in the US, no longer threatens Russia. The latter inherited the traditions of the Mongol Empire that predated it. My attempt as astrologer is, to show the parallels in the symbolic mirror of the zodiac, exactly telling, what we are and will be witnessing. And perhaps that future is already here. BREAKING: Defining Moment for Putin: Stand up to US/Israel Empire of Chaos, or Fold? As Dmitry Orlov essentially pointed out, back then there were diplomatic and back-channel conversations that kept the peace. Maybe the other Soviet republics suckled Russiya but Russiya suckled the all countries under their occupation. Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 7:56:00AM EDT, Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:01:00PM EDT, Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:37:00PM EDT. Putins popularity has waned somewhat, although he is still far more popular than any national leader in the West. Dmitry Orlov May 31 2022 32250 Western Collapse From the Archives Christianity Russian Missile Tech has Made America's Trillion Dollar Navy Obsolete Dmitry Orlov May 26 2022 65444 From the Archives The Suicidal American Empire Is Collapsing Fast, But Its Death Now Would Cause Unacceptable Collateral Damage Dmitry Orlov May 19 2022 26350 * But his supposed Ukrainian ethnicity *is* trotted out to explain things, and this was my point. Ill take New England and the Maritimes any day over the steamy South where the kudzu creeps over I mean *everything*, the snakes proliferate, and you cant survive the summer without AC 24/7. It remains to be seen whether the second round of elections will also be an outright fraud and what happens as a result. On paper, the Ukraine imports gas from the EU; physically, the methane molecules piped in from Russia never leave Ukrainian territory; they are simply diverted for local use. A US version of the Yellow Vests? & etc. Saker we were hungry for this information about the Ukraine, and I can tell you were also. too abstract and too technical to do justice to the visceral No longer able to put up much of a fight, such depleted ethnoi tend to be easily overrun by barbarians, at which point they beg for mercy. Let the masses eat cricket flour! Russia is already receiving a lot of displaced Russians, plus tons of Russians in Ukraine who became the source of cheap labor for Russian companies. The object of the exercise was to somehow allow president Poroshenko to make it into the second round. Browse for Dmytro Balaba interviews, guest appearances, and call-ins. Russia has been resisting calls to grant official recognition to these two Peoples Republics or to provide overt military support (weapons and volunteers do filter through from the Russian side without any hindrance, although the flow of volunteers has been slowing down of late). So far at least they havent purged his wifes page,and she is still shown as Ukrainian. Dmitry Orlov has shone for Boston since being moved there, scoring eight points in four games TBD: New York Rangers A controversial choice, for sure, but this requires some explanation. It is to be expected that we will run out of fossil fuels before we run out of . Poroshenko got into second round by outright fraud, because the loss of this election would, within the Ukrainian political food chain, instantly convert him from predator to prey. This is why, after the government overthrow of 2014, when it became clear that the intentions of the Ukrainian nationalists who seized power in Kiev were to oppress the Russian part of the population, these two regions decided to strike out on their own. 00:00. togetherbut the exclamation Goodness gracious, we slipped The Wests burning hatred of Russia is based precisely on Russias resilience with very good reason. It must be remembered that the Ukrainians, in spite of the decay of the last 30 years, still have something of the Russian fighting spirit in them, and will fight like Russiansuntil victory or until death. I (68) moved to Cairns from Melbourne to get away from my ex after a divorce. Stream Dmitry Orlov: Pandemic, Economic Collapse, & Military Conflict #145 by Geopolitics & Empire | Listen online for free on SoundCloud SoundCloud Sorry! Which simply means that the owner of that page should have or maybe did used his/hes own generated certificate. Unimaginable that Russia will rebuild that. https://audioboom.com/boos/4967245-decrying-trump-putin-in-the-new-cold-war-stephen-f-cohen-nyu-princeton-university.mp3. its nice little upbeat fantasy but Orlov forgot what the so called Capitalism does when its back is against the wall with no other options left: war! They are symbolically important, as the most virile, masculine, phallic manifestation of the superpower contest. It happens on US soil, and it avoids nuclear weapons from either side. Perhaps the invading barbarians will see this and die laughing; but what if they dont? The steps are obvious and unfortunately, maybe definitive: zioimposed religious schism, forceful and exclusive use of Ukrainian from 2020 on, denial to belong to other country different from Ukraine (a patchwork assembled through land thefts). I predict a world war within the next 2-5 years. In this interview, which I listened to and found very interesting, Orlov reiterates points he makes in his recent Club Orlov essay, "A Thousand Balls of Flame," which I also read with great interest. He is a nationalist, and he cares about genetics too much in my personal opinion. The Saker: Lastly, a similar but fundamentally different question: can the USA (as opposed to the Empire) survive Trump and, if so, how? If you want to contact me, my email address is my first name dot my last name at gmail. Perhaps somebody else would like to comment in regards to the deployment of 5G and the latest Trump comments that it should be done ASAP. Ive heard for many years that even though he was born in Russia,his ancestry was Ukrainian .Either his father or grandfather moved there from Ukraine.But now all that is missing on the Wiki page. Thus I encourage readers (listeners) to note his argument down on paper and consider the incipient implications that attend his reason. Make snippets of Dmoney talking to create audio highlights to share with your friends or embed in related blog posts. And women were emancipated for the first time in Chinese history. http://www.ghostsofhistory.wordpress.com uses an invalid security certificate. In this fascinating interview, Russian-American author and journalist Dmitry Orlov discusses the impending US collapse and the Russian view on what he refers to as "the apocalyptic climate cult," Biden's meeting with Putin, Klaus Schwab and the Great Reset, the impending cyber wars, geoengineering and the Russian closed cycle nuclear program. Seraphim Rose Discusses the Jewish Question - Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Englishman Drives Off Satanists and Rescues a 1000-Year-Old Church, When Knights Surrender Their Sword The Problem of Effeminate Men, Married at Age 16, Has 11 Children, Loves Her Husband, Lives in Russia, VIDEO: A Legendary American Monk Who Inspired Christians in Russia - Fr. while wren is a small marsh bird, As one told me just last week, come the downfall and collapse in Foggy Bottom, the very next day the petty criminals and drug dealers in their town will be gone, a combined effort of the local citizens and cops.. With Dmitry Orlov's arrival, who will be the odd man out on the Bruins' defense? Is Andrei Martyanov right in his criticism of US ruling elites? Still, culture shock is real. The hubris, the constant expansion since its creation manifest destiny ect ect makes the US exceptionally dangerous even in its decline. The crisis is approaching at a much faster rate than many have anticipated. /TASS/. I couldnt stop reading it even though my two kids were jumping all over me nonstop. It is Russia that supplies the nuclear fuel for the Ukraines aging nuclear power plants which provide well over half of all the electricity there, while Russian coal (anthracite, specifically) supplies much of the rest. Support Jerm's work by becoming a member. Therefore my advice is .. dont bully the European People.. it could proove counter productive of what i perceive is both Your goals as well as those of ..I believe ..a majority of the common European people , Dear Ole, Russia needs Russian population growth and there is no way it will refuse any Ukrainian or Slavic region that wants to hop on board. However, all this is described in a neutral tone. Where is the EU heading in your opinion? Is hard to believe that we ate going to have any kind of soft transition. Nowadays, after the proto-Blairism of the useful idiots Hawke and Keating (both rewarded by being made rich), the raw, racist, class-hating Evil of the sub Brownshirt grub Howard, the narcissist Rudd and the feminazi incompetent Gillard and then the real descent into The Pit with the raving life-hating, misogynist, Abbott, the hereditary parasite Turnbull and the Pentecostal thug Morrison-well its been quite a long days journey into Hell. In situations when nothing can be made to work and all has come I think Ukraine is a society that cannot mobilize itself to address its problems. When RAND proposed a counterforce strategy, which would require SAC to restrain itself from striking Soviet cities at the beginning of a war, Power countered with: shit, and, in men, the scrotum tightens and the testicles retract. Dmitry Orlov: The Precipitous Decline Of America's Global Empire By Last Born In The Wilderness 126 listens 38 mo ago 59:16 The Arctic Fox Cometh to Global Research: The Dynamics between Russia and America with Dmitry Orlov By Global Research News Hour 128 listens 12 mo ago 10:57 Dmitry Orlov: The Precipitous Decline Of America's Global Empire I remember him in 2014, on some video (could it have been Max Keiser?) I moved abroad almost 10 years ago to raise my children in a more civilized place, and sincerely mourn my beloved land. Great! And wasnt Hawke a CIA asset? But I'll tell you what the problem is, as a former citizen of the Soviet Union. Thank you. But back to Orlovlets see where he goes after starting off very clumsily. They should have jump on the Strielkov-wagon, he gave Russia an immense opportunity, which Putin let slip through his fingers. I suspect that the fracking extravaganza in the US is entering its end game and that the dream of large-scale LNG exports to Europe will never materialize.
Post Millennial Submissions, Southern Style Great Dane Rescue, Iberostar Paraiso Beach Restaurants, How To Connect With Archangel Haniel, British Jokes About The French, Articles D