Its Light,fast & shockingly stays in tune. Phone Hours | For years I have heard that the Gibson Les Paul Studio is a true workhorse - the blood and bones of a Les Paul without the fancy trimmings of the standard or custom shop - but still - a true Les Paul down to the soul. I have only had my Les Paul Studio Bourbon Burst for a week now, with about twelve hours playing time. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. $279.00 . Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus 2020 - Present. The gig-bag is actually quite nice but I still went ahead and got a Gibson hardshell case for it. This Sweetwater Exclusive Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus covers even wider sonic territory with its coil-splitting 490R/498T humbucking pickups. But after obtaining this LP. Excellent items are almost entirely free from blemishes and other visual defects and have been played or used with the utmost care. This version of the Gibson LP Studio has the fret board Plek'd, which is now only done for their really high-end guitars, or you can pay extra and have it done. USA, USA, USA!! Used - Very Good. Monday: 8:00am 10:00pm(EST) With Sweetwater and Gibson, rarely do I see this type of offer here (Sweetwater) This guitar is a one of a kind bust for a Studio outside the standard colors Gibson offered. Tuesday: 8:00am 10:00pm(EST) Good Luck! See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners! Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at I am happy with this guitar - I do believe this will be my main one for gigging, I have found this guitar was not too happy with 10's so I put 9's on them and lowered the Stop tail piece a bit to find the perfect feel. About This Listing. it to be. See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners! The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is celebrated by live performers and session players alike. I purchased this guitar in January and waited 11 months to receive it because I wanted a nicely figured and book matched top so I did not take it lightly when I returned it for a refund. | su Mercatino Musicale in Chitarre Elettriche Custom fitted Bigsby tremelo floated on the body with two 5 pence pieces from 2001, the year of production for the guitar and also both coins. Doesn't sound like much, but annoying.) Music background: Playing now more than ever! Dependable Grover Rotomatic tuners keep this axe pitch-perfect and ready to rock. Skip to main content. Feel free to call us toll free at (800)222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. The Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s is the guitar you've been waiting for. Sweetwater's 2-year Total Confidence Coverage Warranty gives you extra peace of mind at no extra cost. Some products (i.e. 2023 Long & McQuade Limited All Rights Reserved. Get Directions | See how Sweetwater goes to great lengths to give you the very best online guitar buying experience. It is just about two years ago i took delivery of my BourbonBurst Studio. Friday: 8:00am 10:00pm(EST) Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. L'ultima volta ha risposto entro 3 ore. Salva nei tuoi preferiti No surprise, it is as reliable and sturdy as a hammer, never causing an issue with its performance delivery. Plays great, looks great, could not be happier with the whole transaction. The Grover set it comes with are just fine, but I like the ease of locking tuners at string change time. Dependable Grover Rotomatic tuners keep this axe pitch-perfect and ready to rock. I enjoy playing it, it's not finicky and responds well to playing dynamics. Other than the crookedly mounted jack plate, an issue which I have seen before with Les Paul's, the rest of the guitar was well finished which is why I rated it 2 stars and not 1. Must be the Plek from the factory. Sounds good either way, but for sure I'll be playing this for a long while! Canada, Guitar arrived on time and well packed. I love playing this guitar and you don't always see a Studio model with a flamed maple top. Looks and plays great, flawless !! Like . Fast fingers love the SlimTaper mahogany neck that made 60s Les Pauls famous and now find their way onto this limited Studio Plus. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is celebrated by live performers and session players alike. If you already have an account with the same email address, you will be logged in. Power Surge Protection - your product is covered even if damaged from a power surge. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple promotional financing. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Fast fingers love the SlimTaper mahogany neck that made 60s Les Pauls famous and now find their way onto this limited Studio Plus. Prices exclude shipping and tax/VAT/GST. It's extremely comfortable and easy to play all the way up and down the neck. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus. Good Luck! Get it Sunday, . The tones are just awesome. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Our close relationship with Gibson often allows us to stock exclusive models and rare finds, and we're always happy to turn players and collectors on to the gems in the Sweetwater Guitar Gallery. (800) 222-4700 Call in for the best deals! This is the second guitar I've purchased from Sweetwater and the experience was awesome again. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Long & McQuade reserves the right to restrict the purchase of additional years of Performance Warranty. La guitare lectrique solid body GIBSON Custom Shop Murph. Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! If you don't have a Long & McQuade account, one will be made for you using your linked Facebook or Google email address. Some manufacturers provide warranties for longer than 1 year; however, these are usually limited warranties that do not provide the same coverage as the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. Learn More. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. The neck on this Les Paul Studio Plus is a breath of fresh air. The people at Sweetwater are the best that I have dealt with. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Comes with new Gibson soft gig bag and all original paperwork/case candy. I had a super helpful sales assistant and they made getting the guitar i wanted so badly very easy! No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! This was my first gibson. All in all, I feel really good about this guitar and though these are all my personal opinions I can easily say that if you are considering an LP Studio you should go ahead and pull the trigger. This limited Bourbon Burst version adds versatility with coil-splitting 490R/498T humbuckers to offer classic cleans, modern crunch or single-coil snap! Reserve yours now, risk-free. Has a bourbon burst with AA grade flame top. This is the real deal, complete with some awesome sound. On offer is my basically brand new never used in anger 1960s Epiphone Les Paul Standard This lefty Epiphone Les Paul Standard '60s 'Inspired By Gibson' model in Bourbon Burst is a serious piece of gear for the serious player. Shaka called me last week and said they had just received a shipment, and said a few customers canceled their orders because of the wait-time on these. We expect more from Gibson in just a few weeks. from WAYNE N.J on August 30, 2022, Music Background: WAS ACCOMPLISHED MUSICIAN 40 YEARS AGO,GAVE UT UP TO GO TO MEDICAL SCHOOL.TOOK IT BACK UP LAST FEBRUARY AND NEVER LOOKED BACK AS A PRE RETIREMENT HOBBY.I HAVE BEGUN TO COLLECT THEM AND HAVE PURCHASED 5 FENDER GUITARS SINCE, By Sweetwater Customer With a gorgeous AA maple top, this Studio Plus also blesses weary shoulders with an Ultra-modern weight-relieved body. from Florida on January 20, 2022, By Mike It is very uneven and very obvious. A locally owned, family business established in 1972, with over 50 years of experience. Excellent weight at 7lbs14oz. Special Thanks to Shaka Dhladhla, for his great customer service and who has been my Sales Engineer since I started with Sweetwater in 2018. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 strings, reeds, drum sticks, batteries, tubes, cross faders) are excluded as they are designed to be replaced. The sound, however, does not suffer at all. Glad I bought this "cosmetically stripped down" verson. PURCHASED THE GUITAR LAST WEEK.DEALT WITH NICK WHO WAS OUTSTANDING.THE GUITAR IS GREAT.NEEDS A BIT OF A SETUP ,BUT STILL FANTASTIC.LOOKS BETTER THAN THE PICTURE AS NICK SAID IT WOULD.THE GUITAR WAS PACKED SO GOOD THAT YOU COULD DROP IT FROM MOUNT EVEREST AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE SCRATCH.THE PEOPLE SWEETWATER ARE REAL PROFESSIONALS.THEY ACTUALLY RETURN CALLS AND KNOW THEIR PRODUCTS.NICK ALSO EXPLAINED THE OTER SERVICES AT SWEETWATER WHICH I WAS NOT AWARE OF.I LOOK FOWARD TO DOING MORE BUISNESS IN THE FUTURE. La guitare lectrique solid body GIBSON Custom Shop Murph. I looked at the binding, fret work, where the neck and body connect, the finish, overall construction including the tuning pegs, controls, and hardware. We work hard to source the best instruments from around the world from the finest brands. I opened the box to inspect the guitar and noticed imperfections on the fret board on the bass side of the neck. I've had it for one month now. Thank you! Hotline +33 (0)1 81 93 09 00 . Adjustments to fix string and stopbar height are no big deal, though, and certainly not exclusive to Gibson. Rated 5.0 / 5 by 38 customers! Strings are centered on the fretboard and all the hardware is good and installed correctly. 500k CTS pots Seymour Duncan Antiquities. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple promotional financing. These are the same guitar. Your information is saved and ready to be used again, Find out where your purchase is and when it may arrive. Up until today, I played and performed mostly with my Gretsch 5420T Electromatic which I love. You may want to make minor adjustments to suit your specific style, but you don't have to do anything, just start playing! Weight relief has it around 7.5 pounds. 2. The neck is straight, the frets have very little wear and the truss rod functions properly. Pasted below are the specs. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Plays great right out of the box. Our team of experienced staff will unbox your instrument and perform a detailed With an important purchase such as a musical $1,299 $249 price drop. Really good sustain and it rings when played acoustically. This Les Paul Studio Plus feels fast and precise thanks in large part to its Plek fret treatment. For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo ShopUp to 25% off select Gibson guitarsShop now, View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. All in all, I am very pleased with the guitar. Gibson Les Paul Standard - 60s Bourbon Burst - mint Distance from search location: 12 miles . Peut tre envoye o vous le souhaitez. However, those two small things are certainly not enough negative to overcome the positive which is this guitar. epiphone les paul 1960 tribute plus (come gibson) 500,00 usato privato; . Login or Sign Up Online Sales: (888) 794-8482 Local Sales: (812) 479-9595 Two years into this little hot rod and it still gets five stars from me. This was a large purchase for me because I am a beginner. Has a bourbon burst with AA grade flame top. They immediately sent a replacement overnight with a return label for the other. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Stunning Gloss Nitro Fireburst Finish With Gibson Case. Buy on Ebay. Convenient - easy drop off and pick up of the product at any Long & McQuade location. For a Les Paul, it is appreciably lighter than a standard and has that classic Les Paul sound. 1,750.00 + Postage. At Reverb, your safety and security is our priority. The other issue is the sides of the fretboard. No Hassle Return Policy. Terms. Fretboard Material: Rosewood. Model Sub-Family: Gibson Les Paul Studio. The feel of the neck while playing is great - kind of like a 60's slim profile - perfect for me. from Interstate truck driver on May 31, 2021, Music Background: Off and on for 30 years OMG! But now I remember how awesome it feels to play a real Gibson Les Paul!!! Shipping Standard Shipping (Japan Post , 225453271078 from Anthem, AZ on August 3, 2021, Music Background: 40+ years of playing electric guitar (rock/electric blues/heavy metal), By Adam from San Rafael, CA on October 23, 2021, By Greg The Nashville bridge no good for me so I put on a traditional non wire..because the cheaper wire one was out of stock lol. Trapezoid inlays It looks like a child painted it with a paintbrush. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Learn More. Consumables (i.e. To learn more about our cookie policy, please visit our Privacy Policy. I am very disappointed! Special financing options exist if you use your Sweetwater card. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Nothing too fancy but it definitely looks better in my humble opinion. 5. Looks good, fit and finish excellent and sound suits my blues and early rock favorites. Oops, looks like you forgot something. computers, software, cymbals and other items) are covered only by the manufacturers warranty. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus is adored by live performers and session players alike. Our Stores . Grazie.Le email verranno cestinate con il blocco dell'utente-3205531557 Max seriet.T. Historical correct PU rings. Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus. Pop, Folk Rock, 60s, 70s, Soft Rock, By Brian Vaughn EUR When I opened the case the first time, I was blown away by the depth of color. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burst, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burs, Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burst. The plek'd action is great and the pups are fine sounding. GIBSON LES PAUL Studio 120th Anniversary Blue Burst USA 2014 Guitar Rare - $1,647.35. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. on May 20, 2022, By William B. Split coils. OMG. Studio Recording; Live Equipment; DJ Equipment; Lighting; Dischi/Didattica; Merchandising; Strumenti Musicali; Chitarre; Chitarre Elettriche ; codice annuncio: #7473806 Gibson Firebird, Tobacco Burst | Demo Shop 2019 scambio. from NorthWestern New Jersey on September 30, 2020, By Christopher McKinney Mahogany SlimTaper neck By Frank DeVincenzo Turn your old gear into new gear with the Sweetwater Gear Exchange! Dead Mint condition. I have watched all the YouTube videos comparing guitars to the Gibson Les Paul, and wondered why. Guitar Setup - Guitars purchased at Long & McQuade come with 1 free setup, to be redeemed within 1 year for new guitars and 90 days for used guitars. Out of stock - Contact us for availability ! Bognor Regis, West Sussex . USED GIBSON LES Paul Studio Deluxe II Honeyburst 2014 - $1,875.37. That is why Long & McQuade performs a quality control check for everystringed, brass, Gloss. So overall I've got the quality of a Gibson LP Standard, and can switch from humbucker to single sound, ALL IN ONE GUITAR!!! Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Coil-tapped Humbucking Pickups - Smokehouse Burst, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Coil-tapped Humbucking Pickups - Wine Red, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Bourbon Burs, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Ebony, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Ebony, Left-handed, Left-handed Solidbody Electric Guitar with Weight-relieved Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 2 Coil-tapped Humbucking Pickups - Wine Red. Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. Speakers damaged by overpowering are generally not covered. The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played, and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. from Sant Fe, NM on December 28, 2022, By Randy Maynard The guitar arrived completely undamaged. Keep in mind my guitar was not purchased as a demo. It comes with a nice plush Gibson logo gig bag. And as always, thanks to Jon Chordas and Sweetwater. best, 100% Parts and Labour Coverage Hi. Gibson's Les Paul Studio 2020 is powered by coil tapped 490R and 498T humbuckers with otherwise . The Les Paul Studio Plus features the same Rosewood fretboard and 490R/498T Humbuckers as the Les Paul Studios of this era, but includes a flamed maple top. Music Background: 50+ years mixed amateur and semi-pro (mostly amateur). Beautiful fit and finish! La rdition Les Paul Standard de Gibson Custom Shop de 1959 n'est pas seulement un hommage aux modles originaux inestimables, c'est un clone d'eux. Currently the only change I plan to make is upgrading to locking tuners. When I opened up the case and found my guitar inside I couldn't believe how much better it actually looked in person. Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish All together, I'd recommend to everyone! Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Gibson and all the techs at Sweetwater for delivering my dream guitar. Also the stopbar was lowered all the way down, and the strings (all but one) were impacting the back wall of the bridge. across country in a semi truck lol If I just went to my friends to play..that gig bag would be fine for sure. The Neck Volume controls with push/pull for coil-splitting + tone Tone controls add a nice touch to it. If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. Thank you for your request. Rich; Carvin; Charvel; Dean; Eastman; ESP; Fender; Gibson; Gretsch; Ibanez; . And it only weighs around 6 pounds. This is a very nice guitar, and I think a step up for Gibson quality. Used - Very Good. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. Don't be afraid to buy the Demo versions Sweetwater is more picky than I am..are you gonna use it or use it for a display? Germany, The Les Paul Standard 60s has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a SlimTaper 60s-style mahogany neck with a rosewood . Unlike our free set-up, which is We play them all! Contatta il venditore. Studio Recording; Live Equipment; DJ Equipment; Lighting; Dischi/Didattica; Merchandising; Strumenti Musicali; Chitarre; Chitarre Elettriche; Gibson ; codice annuncio: #7474866 Gibson LES Paul standard Gold top 50. *Excludes Brand New, B Stock, Fair, Poor, and Non-functioning. from Northwestern NJ on September 16, 2022. Since then, I have been on the lookout for a replacement for that guitar for some time now. Low Low action (1/16" at 15th fret) and relief at 0.009 with no buzzing or dead frets. Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm For a limited time, save in the Gibson European Demo Shop. from FL on September 22, 2020, By Ernie This guitar has been on back order for a long time and the next shipment wasn't due until September. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: For sale is a 2009 LP Studio Deluxe. I love it! That's a great thing. Your email, has been entered to win this giveaway. No Lemon Policy - your product will be replaced should the same problem occur multiple times. from New Jersey on April 12, 2021, By Jim G. It is so amazing. 50s style one piece mahogany neck is nicely curved so has bit of shoulder but not .
Duncan Hines Caramel Cake Recipe, Articles G