Two reviewers suggested to accept the manuscript after major revision, and one reviewer rejected the manuscript. When possible, we prefer to use original digital figures to ensure the highest-quality reproduction in the journal. When creating and submitting digital files, please follow the guidelines below. Blot and gel images should be pasted in and labelled with the relevant panel and identifying information such as the antibody used. Update on the question. I have a revised manuscript which I submitted to Nature Communications. The EiC may have seen merits in your paper after all (or a fit, if that was the issue). Did any DOS compatibility layers exist for any UNIX-like systems before DOS started to become outmoded? How to write a literature review fast I write a lit review fast! Open Access This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. Why does Mister Mxyzptlk need to have a weakness in the comics? Abbreviations, particularly those that are not standard, should also be kept to a minimum. Consideration should also be given to the patient's potential sense of embarrassment in relation to their symptoms and the impact of complex perianal fistulas on different aspects of life, including relationships, social life and work/professional . After being under the status 'All reviewers assigned', the manuscript status changed back to 'Manuscript Under consideration'. //-->