at I have to show guns with my holsters. Join Clay as he sits down in our mobile podcast studio at Expo West with Mike Pfeiffer (LLOD) as the two discuss a wide variety of topics. I used to discuss my holsters because the videos were related. Check out our YouTube channel Last Line of Defense for awesome videos, to be generally kept up-to-date on the happenings over here. Mike Pfeiffer works for Last Line of Defense. personal & work email addresses, as Ayuntamiento de Sevilla. at Web Developer @ Westlake Interactive Solutions. We update this indicator regularly with the latest trends and verified revenue data. 41,778 talking about this. ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE - PressReader Plus, advertising firearms-related products is difficult. Fast forward to 2022, and Last Line of Defense is more than a YouTube channel. Heres his answer! Im a regular dude doing regular stuff. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor. GitLab Inc. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Charles covers media, politics and breaking news, and has covered the annual CPAC conference for Fox News Digital. at Mike Pfeiffer's Email. EP6 | Clay Croft Sits Down with Mike Pfeiffer of Last Line of Defense How to become a successful YouTuber, best practices for building overlanding vehicles, gun holsters, overlanding philosophy, and even homesteading and helicopters are all part of this expansive episode! Id like to make more products for myself that others want to buy. The net worth of Last Line Of Defense's channel through 21 Feb 2023 $341,320 Videos on the channel are categorized into Vehicle, Lifestyle. at : Mike asks Clay whats next for himself, professionally and personally. They used to work at Rehab Creative. Its a Drupal-powered direct-to-consumer ecommerce business selling firearm holsters, with annual revenue of $500,000. m*****@rehabcreative.com Show email and phone number. Legal Statement. My goal was to get a website up so I wouldnt be emailing customers back and forth. 10x your recruitment & sales conversations. How to become a successful YouTuber, best practices for building overlanding vehicles, gun holsters, overlanding philosophy, and even . CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, SSCP, C|CISO, C|EH https://www.youtube.com/c/LastLineOfDefense, Do not sell or share my personal information. Chart. He loves packing up his truck and heading deep into the Rockies in the weekends. As an "Army brat", he spent his youth rolling through the mountains of California, Colorado, and Hawaii, tinkering with his vehicles to make them ever more capable after each return trip. Mike Pfeiffer's Willingness to Change Jobs. at We do this with expert guides, articles, webinars, and podcasts. Ambassador - Last Line of Defense - DiamondBack Covers at Polymath Ventures. It started 8 years ago and has 400 uploaded videos. It is a collection of the satirical whimsies of liberal trolls masquerading as conservatives.. Id rather hit some roadblocks on a joyride than when it matters. Ninja Kiwi - Free Online Games, Mobile Games & Tower Defense Games at Owner @ Last Line of Defense From January 2015 to Present Marketing / Media - Fox Factory Performance Vehicle Development @ FOX Factory From October 2020 to November 2021 Development Lead @ Rehab Creative LLC From January 2011 to October 2020 Web Developer @ Westlake Interactive Solutions From December 2008 to April 2011, Ranked #200 out of 4,009 for How to become a successful YouTu The space of education. at Use the most trusted off-roadingapp, onX Offroad, to discover nearby trails, plan and track your trips, and get home safely. DTC Holsters Are a Last Line of Defense October 21, 2022 Eric Bandholz Mike Pfeiffer never planned on being an ecommerce merchant. Read the full show notes here.Where to follow Mike:Mike (LLOD) on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/LastLineOfDefenseInstagram: @lastlineofdefenceWebsite: https://llod.us/This episode is brought to you by On X Offroad. Bandholz: Where can people reach out and support you? Mike Pfeiffer never planned on being an ecommerce merchant. You can do it too." This is the stated ethos of Mike Pfeiffer of Last Line of Defense. Mike is an outdoor enthusiast based in Colorado. This income is valid for channel visits till Mar 04 "People in Georgia need torealize what this is, and wewon't get another chance if wedon't stop it now," said Perdue. Its a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! MyYouTube channel is @lastlineofdefense. Dont be afraid to try and fail a few times. I used a material called Kydex, a type of plastic sold in thin sheets that you heat and vacuum-form. at The transcript is edited for length and clarity. at Camper, Software Engineer at Frontiers How to become a successful YouTuber, best practices for building overlanding vehicles, gun holsters, overlanding philosophy, and even homesteading and helicopters are all part of this expansive episode! Read the full show notes here. Mike is currently based in Denver, Colorado. His YouTube channel, Last Line of Defense, offers instruction and inspiration to anarmy of subscribers who are just itching for a reason to head for the mountains. But Ive shifted the channels focus to outdoor gear broadly. Start by carrying the 10 essentials and adjust your bug-out bag or EDC as you get better at predicting potential needs. AXA Group Solutions, Corporate Legal Counsel at Bester Energy Last Line Of Defense - YouTube @ Last Line of Defense Location: Conifer, Colorado, United States: Work: Web Developer @ Westlake Interactive Solutions Development Lead @ Rehab Creative LLC Education: 2004 - 2008 Bachelor of Science in Business, Business Marketing @ California State University - Chico . at Followers began asking if they could buy them. Owner at Last Line of Defense . There's a good chance you've come across one of the Last Line of Defense's (LLOD) vehicles while browsing through social media or have stumbled across his popular YouTube page. This episode is brought to you by On X Offroad. Global Supply Chain Professional MSCM America's Last Line Of Defense - Home - Facebook Denver, Colorado, United States. Last Line Of Defense - YouTube Find accurate personal and work emails for over 250M professionals. Confluence Distribution, Inc. Our mission is to help online merchants improve their businesses. Mike Pfeiffer's personal email at Currently available for the following weapon systems: Glock 43x/48 MOS with Streamlight TLR7 Sub, Glock 19/23/32 (any double stack 9/40) - also fits CZ P10. at LLOD Holsters | LLOD If youre enjoying the X Overland Podcast, please subscribe and take a moment to rate and review us! 153k Followers, 319 Following, 936 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from LLOD - Mike (@lastlineofdefense) lastlineofdefense. Fast forward to 2022, and Last Line of Defense is a Drupal-powered direct-to-consumer ecommerce business wit What does last lines of defence expression mean? Ecommerce Conversations: DTC Holsters Are a Last Line of Defense on EP6 | Clay Croft Sits Down with Mike Pfeiffer of Last Line o at StockCrowdIN, Directeur gnral chez Agrupacio mutua This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Making remote or global hires? All rights reserved. I want to expand beyond holsters into preparedness gear. This will help us refine the calculations and provide the most accurate estimate of Last Line Of Defense's net worth. Doctor en Ciencia y Tecnologa Informtica So I made my website on that platform, but it was clunky. at If you can never get enough true crime Congratulations, youve found your people. Part 12 (37:00-43:10) You Can Never Have Enough Training: Where is Mike on the spectrum of skills, training, and life experience? Paytah Payment Solutions, Programmer at Bravo Game Studios The Last Line of Defense (full name: America's Last Line of Defense, formerly The Resistance: The Last Line of Defense until 21 March 2017 [1]) is a hybrid American satirical / fake news website, although your perception may depend on how much you know about the website. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. David Perdue on Senate race: 'We're not taking anything for granted', pointing to bodycamvideo of Warnock's ex-wife, Ohio Republican Secretary of State 'actively' considering Senate run against Sherrod Brown, DeSantis family spends the afternoon at Houston Rodeo ahead of governor's speech, Marianne Williamson launches campaign against Biden, vows to fight 'forces of hatred, injustice and fear', Haley blasts both Democrats and fellow Republicans, including Trump, over exploding national debt. last lines of defence phrase. Last Line of Defense - Play Last Line of Defense Online on SilverGames Mike discusses his own house building project and how home building is analogous to building an overlanding vehicle. You can do it too. This is the stated ethos of Mike Pfeiffer of Last Line of Defense. Thats true when talking about self-defense, injuries, or even a flat tire. Part 14 (44:45-47:30) Mikes Personal LifeNew Marriage and Desire for Kids: Mike discusses his marriage and desire for kids and growing a family. This is the stated ethos of Mike Pfeiffer of Last Line of Defense. Part 8 (25:35- 26:45) Pro-tips on Building an Overlanding Vehicle: Mike and Clay discuss strategies and best practices for building an overlanding vehicle. Rappi, Founder & Chief Product Officer at Polymath Ventures - We're Hiring!! I didnt build on Shopify, and my product doesnt go against that companys terms, but it does fall into a gray area. I'm into gear and good times - most of my videos revolve around those and general preparedness. When I started the channel in 2015, I was looking to buy a holster for my concealed carry, but there was nothing suitable on the market. CLECE, S.A. Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Director of Human Resources at NetFortris, Human Resources Director at Asbury Automotive Group address is m*****@rehabcreative.com. AbbVie, Project a Recommender System based on Information Extraction en Universidad Nacional de Colombia Mike (LLOD) on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/LastLineOfDefense A web developer, he hoped to grow his YouTube channel, Last Line of Defense, reviewing firearms and accessories. Being a protector and provider for your family. B2B Sales Manager Consumer BG en Huawei Technologies Ive let the company become a little stagnant. I was familiar with Drupal and its ecommerce component, Drupal Commerce. Use the most trusted off-roading app, onX Offroad, to discover nearby trails, plan and track your trips, and get home safely. MediaCom, VP, Artificial Intelligence at Rappi Plus, ecommerce platforms have restrictions. Pfeiffer: Its an option. Get 20% off your subscription with code 'XOVERLAND'. at Mike: I began shooting recreationally as soon as I was old enough to buy my own guns. He joined Fox News in 2013 as a writer and production assistant. Last Line of Defense | creating Good Times (via gear reviews) | Patreon Market data provided by Factset. This episode is brought to you by On X Offroad. Last Line Of Defense Net Worth, Income & Earnings (2023) - StarStat Eventually I decided to make an ecommerce site. at Once you achieve success, learning to sort through your opportunities. Join Clay as he sits down in our mobile podcast studio at Expo West with Mike Pfeiffer (LLOD) as the two discuss a wide variety of topics. Im also @lastlineofdefense on Instagram. Market data provided by Factset. There are 200+ professionals named "Mike Pfeiffer", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Last Line Of Defense @LastLineOfDefense 416K subscribers LLOD.US Home Videos Shorts Playlists Community Store Channels About Recently uploaded Popular 37:04 Tacoma UPGRAYEDDs - 7 Years Later -. I was not trying to launch an ecommerce business. I enjoy the manufacturing process. Bandholz: Whats your competitive advantage? DTC Holsters Are a Last Line of Defense - Practical Ecommerce I just dont want to look back at earlier years and say what a waste or I wish I had done that. So whenever Im lucky enough to come across an opportunity, my default is to go for it. But Glock could be a flagged image or word that blocks the ad from going live. Last Line of Defense, +3 more California State University-Chico, +1 more and discover candidates outside of LinkedIn, Trusted by 400K users from 76% of Fortune 500 companies, Find anyone, anywherewith ContactOut today. Audiense, Vice President Clinical and Scientific Affairs en LivaNova . Customers nowadays are mostly recurring businesses and folks coming from organic search on Google. Youll win 100% of the battles you avoid. Part 6 (23:15-25:30) Overlander Philosophy and the Value of Resilience and Resourcefulness: If something goes wrong, go figure it out! Both Mike and Clay explore whats behind the statement and the need to embrace the unexpected and learn how to be resilient when on the trail along with learning by doing.. Their management level is C-Level. Owner @ Last Line of Defense. Part 15 (47:30-50:15) Mike and Clay Discuss Integrity and YouTube Fans, Trends, and Algorithms: Mike and Clay discuss the challenge of balancing being a successful YouTuber with content integrity. Join Clay as he sits down in our mobile podcast studio at Expo West with Mike Pfeiffer (LLOD) as the two discuss a wide variety of topics. Perdue also claimed that both Democratic candidates have been the subject of damaging reports as of late, pointing to bodycamvideo of Warnock's ex-wife Ouleye Ndoye. at The constants are the same as for most guys: ratchet straps, tie-downs, extra fuel.
Nicole Scherzinger Alfonso Valiente, Management Fee Calculation Excel, David Dicker Net Worth, Articles M