25mm diameter with 3mm thickness 14.5mm joint. Issues with Your Order? Hybrid Quartz Banger, 2nd Quality (Out of 14mms) $ 30.00 $ 20.00. or 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 with. A new 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid Sedan starts at $32,080 in Pleasant Grove, UT. When concentrates started gaining popularity the first type of dabbing nails introduced were made from grade 2 titanium and then came ceramic. Finding a banger for your dab rig has never been easier. Once heated you will allow it to cool for a little while and then you can use a dab tool to scoop up your concentrates and place it inside the quartz bucket. 10mm, 14mm, and 18mm. 10MM MALE 45D, 10MM MALE 90D, 14MM MALE 45D, 14MM MALE 90D. The bottom of the quartz buckets are nice and thick so it retains heat very well. The beveled edge banger is the new quartz nail your setup has been missing. Bear Quartz: the Hybrid Pro Banger - All in One Smoke Shop I had heard about Bear Quartz but wasn't sure how different it would really be, and WOW! Solid bangers for the price cant beat ehm! The14mm quartz banger is an absolute essential these days. You must be 21 years or older to browse this website and purchase products. This banger is usually paired with a 3 piece marble set. What should i try next? It is usually paired with bubble caps and spinner carb caps. Answer a few questions and find out your vehicles value. Whether you need a flat top banger or a thermal banger, we are the authority when it comes to quartz nails, along with the best add-ons to keep your banger clean and beautiful. All Quartz Bangers; Angled Bangers; . The hourglass blender by Bear Quartz is one beautifully shaped banger with angledairholes and a thick build. With our bear quartz bangers, you'll be able to enjoy your dabbing experience with the best quality and durability. WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO BRING YOU THE NEWEST AND GREATEST INNOVATIONS IN THE INDUSTRY! The 22mm bangers have a 50 second cool downtime. This set includes a large marble, a medium marble, and a capsule for the bottom. WE DON'T JUST MAKE QUARTZ NAILSWE CRAFT THEM! New Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in Pleasant Grove, UT premium quartz banger and dabbing accessories! !#dabs #bearquartz#dabbing Breaking in my new Bear. Thanks for signing up for restock notifications! Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! When the dab is loaded at the bottom and you begin to inhale, the bottom pearl will spin around the bottom pushing the oils around and the middle marble will begin to lift up and hover around allowing the smoke to travel into the stem and into the dab rig. Accessories are not necessary for all nails but it does enhance the dabbing experience. 25mm diameter wi BEAR QUARTZ | Green Bear Glass Bear Quartz Bangers | Auto Highbrid | SAFA GOODS Black leatherette/cloth Color: Black leatherette/cloth, Platinum White Pearl Color: Platinum White Pearl, Still Night Pearl Color: Still Night Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic Color: Lunar Silver Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl Color: Crystal Black Pearl, OK, let me start by saying this is my FIFTH Honda Accord; I joined the family in 1997 with an Accord SE - so I have some experience with the. The Flat Top Banger by AFM is our favorite quartz nail, the flat design allows for a nicely sealed cap that will not slide off. It also heats up quicker and retains heat longer. Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals. FROM THE HIGHBRID TO THE BEAR SLURPER TO THE HOURGLASS TO THE LOWRIDER, AND MUCH MORE! Not Read More. This is not your average quartz banger. ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. In addition towax bangers Bear Quartz also has carb caps and marbles. All their bangers have a beveled edge so the carb caps sit nice and flush. The hybrid quartz design utilizes the advanced nucleation properties of opaque quartz and combines it with the heat retention of clear quartz. Bedrock Quartz. View their profile including current address, phone number 801-523-XXXX, background check reports, and property record on Whitepages, the most trusted online directory. There is a larger dish at the bottom attached to a smaller center that has 3-4 angled slits. This wax banger has a deep bucket with a round bottom. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. They feature a beveled top to fit carb carps perfectly and a 4mm thick quartz bottom. Bear Quartz - The Hybrid Bangers- HG If you're considering a new car that is a hybrid - I looked at Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, Hyundai/Kia, GM and Ford products. If it slides over the joint of the bong you need a female banger. Quartz dab bangers have come a long way since first introduced by Quave Glass. Doing a proper cold start will take some experimenting, but basicall Terp Pearls, or Dab Pearls, areone of the latest dabbing accessories to explode for their effectiveness in dispersing oil aroundyour banger. without risking any breakage from heat. TECHNOLOGY - It has only happened 2x - but Honda has the mysterious gremlins (we have seen it in our other Honda products and I have read multiple other reviews) that the touchscreen just randomly goes black - it is more odd than anything else - but get your crap together Honda. Now it's time to wait. SKU: N/A Categories: ACCESSORIES, BANGERS. You simply put your concentrate in first and then heat the bottom of the banger until you see the concentrates start to melt. They are generally 25mm in diameter and are paired with a bubble cap or a vortex cap. Reviews from Bedrock Quartz employees about Bedrock Quartz culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Point the SnapChat camera at this to add us to SnapChat. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on customer ratings. If you are a beginner or a light smoker you may want to go with a smaller diameter bucket such as a 20mm banger. We love the car and will miss it. Our website use cookies. Premium Quartz Bangers | Bear Quartz Return Policy - Privacy Policy - Shipping Policy. What started with just a few styles of wax bangers has now evolved into a full line of accessories and cleaning supplies. Eventually quartz was tested and it proved to be the best material thus far to use for concentrates. The design also prevents reclaim going into the neck of the banger and reducing airflow. Similar to a terp slurper banger, dabs are taken from the bottom. All their bangers have a beveled edge so the carb caps sit nice and flush. QUARTZ BANGERS SHOP ORDER HERE SPATULA POCKET DAB TOOL BQ PEARLS SHOP ARC WE PUT IT ALL IN A BOX SHOP BQ BOXES Now for my slight rants: Quartz Bangers have become widely popular among concentrate connoisseurs. 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid XLE Premium $13,900 in Pleasant Grove, UT This allows the oils to flow towards the center of the dish. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. Labor Day Sale Still Active! Fill out the Our Retuns/Exchange Form, *Coupons Not Valid While Sale is Automatically Applied (See FAQ)*. This banger has a double wall design so the inner part where you put your dab into will be at a lower temp. The hybrid quartz design utilizes the advanced nucleation properties of opaque quartz and combines it with the heat retention of clear quartz. Both Bangers have 10-15 second cold start torch time depending on the size of the dab. The Highbrid PRObrings you the ultimate dabbing experience combining the best of both worlds,the round bottom with the flat! New BearQuartz Hybrid Flat/Round bottom Review: It's solid and retains heat like crazy. Earn 60 TerpTokens with this purchase. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment More posts . Quartz retains its heat very . 1.847.982.0980 Outer diamater: 25mm. 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid Sonic Gray Pearl Touring 4D Sedan FWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC eCVT 44/41 City/Highway MPG To see more Quality Vehicle VIN: 1HGCV3F91NA039723 Stock: 40799-33 Listed since: 10-11-2022, Located in Woodland Hills, CA / 571 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT, VIN: 1HGCV3F25NA046855 Stock: 00821672 Listed since: 12-15-2022, Located in Spokane Valley, WA / 573 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT, Platinum White Pearl,Lane Keeping Assist,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,Black; Fabric W/Synthetic Leather Seat Trim, VIN: 1HGCV3F27NA040975 Stock: NA040975 Listed since: 02-14-2023, Located in Vallejo, CA / 582 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT, VIN: 1HGCV3F28NA034781 Stock: 60276 Listed since: 09-15-2022, VIN: 1HGCV3F27NA041169 Stock: 60501 Listed since: 02-27-2023, Located in Milpitas, CA / 584 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT. Invite customers to join your mailing list. The game changer,the HIGHBRID PRO with full weld joint and deeper bucket! Brand new Bear Quartz hybrid banger, dab pearls and spinner cap!! Simply replace your bowl piece with a same size quartz banger and you are all set. Bear Quartz HighBrid Banger - SSG - $37.49 - TheSmokeShopGuys.com Hybrid Quartz Banger, 2nd Quality (Out of 14mms) - Terporium Check out Bear Quartz! Bigger buckets are for those who have a higher tolerance and take fatter dabs. This Flat Top Banger is perfect for taking huge rips from those small 10mm rigs. Calibear offers free shipping for all orders, with a shipping time ranging from 7~15 days depending on your location.3~5 days expedited shipping by FedEx is also available for US and Canada orders with an additional charge when required. BEAR QUARTZ. Check out Bear Quartz! Check out our massive selection of dab bangers that will fit on any type of rig. Bear Quartz Products - Quartz Banger Bear Quartz Banger - 22mm or 25mm | The Glass Warehouse The angled slits at the bottom of the dish create a whirlwind effect pushing the pearls around and vaporizing your concentrates much more effectively. Temple Quartz: Hybrid Pro Banger - All in One Smoke Shop Papers, Cones & All Other Rolling Accessories, Policies - SHIPPING, ORDERING & RETURNING. The outside of the banger dish has a thick flat bottom and the inside is rounded. Search. Both Bangers have 10-15 second cold start torch time depending on the size of the dab. The Calibear Hybrid Banger has a diameter of 25mm. Description The hybrid quartz design utilizes the advanced nucleation properties of opaque quartz and combines it with the heat retention of clear quartz. Platinum White Pearl 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid Sport 4D Sedan eCVT FWD 44/41 City/Highway MPGAll additional offers displayed must be used towards Down VIN: 1HGCV3F29NA043277 Stock: 40042-07 Listed since: 10-30-2022, VIN: 1HGCV3F23NA039595 Stock: 40039-52 Listed since: 10-01-2022, Located in Mcminnville, OR / 668 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT. Invite customers to join your mailing list. tax. Either way I am only passing by gas stations 1x/week now and with the smaller tank, I am getting a smaller bill. The World's #1 Premium Outsourced Quartz Bangers! We look at each banger closely and make sure that it sits nicely in the joint without leaking any air. A 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid costs from $32,080 to about $39,080 in Pleasant Grove, UT. We will follow up with you via email within 24-48 hours. The price can change based on a number of factors such as location, model year, trim level and options. Free Shipping on Orders $50+ Applied Automatically @ Checkout! Find jobs. New BearQuartz Hybrid Flat/Round bottom Review: It's solid - reddit Excellent car in excellent condition. Perfect heat retention Free Shipping on Orders $50+ Applied Automatically @ Checkout! If you have any questions on how to use quartz nails or which is the best quartz nail for you, feel free to ask us on our live chat button below. The bottom of the banger is then heated up with a dab torch until it gets hot. Perfect heat retention and super easy to clean! A quartz nail will make it possible to add a dab bowl for bong without risking any breakage from heat. The Bear Quartz Auto Pro Banger - A flat top banger that has 2 angled holes in the middle of the quartz bucket. A brand-new Honda Accord Hybrid starts at $32,080 in Pleasant Grove, UT. Very satisfied with my purchase. BEAR QUARTZ: THE HYBRID PRO BANGER $ 59.99 $ 44.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 with Size 10MM MALE 45D 10MM MALE 90D 14MM MALE 45D 14MM MALE 90D Clear Add to cart SKU: N/A Categories: HEADDY ACCESSORIES, BANGERS, BEAR QUARTZ, ACCESSORIES Description Additional information Reviews (0) US STOCK The reason being is the cleaner taste it delivers compared to a titanium nail. Bear Quartz 25mm Flat V2. We are proud to offer a nice selection of American quartz nails by AFM for a great price. Our dab bangers are just a lot more nicely made and go through a thorough inspection before we ship it to you. Perfect heat retention and super easy to clean! What's the difference? I don't find too much difference from other Accords and the ride is quite nice. The Auto Pro Banger by Bear Quartz is a fully welded new quartz banger with a sweet function. The 25mm bangers have a 1 minute 10 second cool downtime. Sizes: 10mm 45 Degree. Find salaries. This combination allows vaporization at a lower temperature for a longer time, producing a better tasting, more efficient dab than opaque or clear quartz alone. The Calibear Hybrid Banger has a joint size of 14.5mm. Also a lot of the concentrate would simply get wasted due to its poor design. The 14mm male 45 degree Terp Slurper marble set is ideal for those of you that have have a beaker bong or any rig that has a 45 degree angled joint Upgrade your terp slurper with the marbles. The Bear Quartz Terp Slurper Banger is the ultimate accessory for dabbing concentrates. The saucer cap by Bear Quartz features two angled holes to spin your dab pearls quickly with just the right amount of airflow. Improve the function of your dab set up with a terp slurper with marbles. Quartz Bangers . At BadassGlass you can expect a high end quartz banger for dabs that is well made, symmetrical, perfectly flat, and has great airflow. The hybrid quartz design utilizes the advanced nucleation properties of opaque quartz and combines it with the heat retention of clear quartz. Variant: Clear: BEAR QUARTZ: HYBRID PRO BANGER quantity. If you are unsure what size youll need please refer to our. Regular borosilicate glass is composed of crystalline silica and non crystalline silica which give it a lower melting point and other good properties depending on its use. You must be 21 years or older to browse this website and purchase products. The 25mm bangers have a 1 minute 10 second cool downtime. Since 2019 Bear Quartz bangers have been gaining popularity in the dabbing scene due to their premium quality and super affordable pricing. Bedrock Quartz Employee Reviews in Pleasant Grove, UT Although they look like a glass banger it is actually made of quartz which is composed of crystalline silica that is melted and purified before being made into quartz bangers and quartz nails. This car has been kept in a garage and has very low miles at approx, 116,100. Description. were introduced and even though they heated up quickly it didnt retain heat as well and they would crack easily. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with this. Pro Tip: Maintaining the quartz nail is easy, wiping the dish with a cotton swab after a dab usually does the trick. I am curious as the cooler weather settles in during the late fall and winter if I can maintain that mileage (my '13 accord routinely sat in the 32-35 mpg range). Welcome to Quartz Banger! The quartz blender is a brand new banger that will blow you away. Platinum White Pearl 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid Sport 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC eCVT 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC.Our Engine for Life Warranty VIN: 1HGCV3F2XNA040971 Stock: H47289 Listed since: 12-31-2022, Located in Modesto, CA / 530 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT, Nh-883p 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid Sport FWD eCVT 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC.Recent Arrival! Quick View BEAR QUARTZ: HYBRID PRO BANGER - Moon Shot Smoke Shop I'm trying to decide between a few different bangers from Bear, mainly the hourglass and auto hybrid. The quartz banger is the most essential piece needed for dabbing on a. , it is the bowl part of the dab rig that gets heated with a torch. This Bear Quartz round bottom banger is all you need to improve your dabbing experience. The bucket is much deeper and will typically have a thicker bottom and slightly thinner walls. Each of our bangers undergoes a thorough quality check to ensure you are getting one with good airflow and a dish that sits straight. Also a lot of the concentrate would simply get wasted due to its poor design. OUR EVERYDAY GOAL IS TO BRING YOU ALL OF YOUR DABBING ACCESSORIES AND QUARTZ BANGERS WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES. Premium quartz glass bangers available now at SafaGoods.com! This banger has two angle slits cut directly in the wall of the banger underneath. This design is the perfect combination of a slurper and a flat top banger. One of the items I read in the review is that the car simply sits low and can be rough to get in and out of - I also thought that I would "feel the New England Roads" more - but not true. I really love the grinder from a couple of orders ago , it grinds to the perfect consistency,Thanks Guys. This big 14mm 45 degree flat top banger is essentialnowadays for those who take huge dabs and want to use a bubble cap. What started with just afewstylesof wax bangers has now evolved into a full line of accessories and cleaning supplies. It is a clear bucket that is inserted into the joint of the bong or rig where a regular bowl piece would usually go. Puffco Peak Pro Replacement Glass|CALIBEAR. Opaque quartz tends to heat up quicker and retain heat longer than regular quartz nails. Copyright 2020 TheGlassWarehouse.com - All rights reserved. . A quartz nail will make it possible to add a dab bowl for. Premium quartz glass bangers available now at SafaGoods.com! Our quartz bangers are carefully crafted to ensure they can withstand the intense heat required for an aesthetically-pleasing dab. We've also owned 2 Odysseys and 1 Civic. Depending on your preferred dab temperature, you'll be waiting for anywhere from 15 seconds to a full minute. The hourglass banger by Bear Quartz is one beautiful looking banger with an incredible function. Both are very pure materials, with the quartz having a much higher melting point and ability to withstand heat without corroding making it a great material for nails that are constantly being heated. Titanium nails were durable but oftentimes if the nail was heated too much it would end up cracking the joints of the dab rig. Since 2019 Bear Quartz bangers have been gaining popularity in the dabbing scene due to their premium quality and super affordable pricing. ( 8 customer reviews) Second quality quartz has minor cosmetic issues that do not affect the function, such as a small scratch, blemish, bubble . This is not your average quartz banger. | Fragen Sie die Automotive-Experten zu Speedo-Demo. This 10mmmale quartz banger is adab nail made of high quality quartz for an excellent dabbing experience. 25mm diameter with 3mm thickness 14.5mm joint. Innovated to enhance your consumption experience day in and day out! Yes, the Calibear Hybrid Banger is in stock. WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO BRING YOU THE NEWEST AND GREATEST INNOVATIONS IN THE INDUSTRY! The game changer, the HIGHBRID PRO FULLY WORKED with added AUTO SPIN function in the limited GOLD SERIES! Create your account and enjoy a new shopping experience. Please try again. Single owner with a clean title and it has been well maintained through out its life. The hourglass banger by Bear Quartz is one beautiful looking banger with an incredible function. Remember, if the nail goes into the joint of the bong you need a male banger. Quartz Bangers have become widely popular among concentrate connoisseurs. Round and flat bottom bangers collide in the HIGHBRID featuring 25mm outer diameter and 19mm inner diameter! RIDE: Next to my '13 Accord EX-L (side note that car has 230K miles and is still going strong)- this car rides and drives very smoothly. The Calibear Hybrid Banger is made of hybrid quartz. Sonic Gray Pearl 2022 Honda Accord Hybrid InTransit eCVT 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC FWDArrowhead Honda is selling this Sonic Gray Pearl HondaAcco VIN: 1HGCV3F21NA043354 Stock: 181952 Listed since: 11-09-2022, Located in Fresno, CA / 499 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT. Categories. This is the perfect addition to any dab station. 44/41 City/Highway MPG, VIN: 1HGCV3F22NA040463 Stock: 40240 Listed since: 02-28-2023, Located in Pittsburg, CA / 565 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT. To maximize your flavor and vapor we recommend a. , as you can direct the airflow and add more resistance. As the name suggests this banger has a loop in the front of the bucket. BEAR QUARTZ: AUTO HYBRID BANGER $ 59.99 $ 44.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 with Add to cart SKU: N/A Categories: HEADDY ACCESSORIES, BANGERS, BEAR QUARTZ, ACCESSORIES Description Additional information Reviews (0) The Auto Hybrid is when 2 game changing designs meet to create the perfect dabbing experience! If you are already registered, please log in. Edmunds has 35 New Honda Accord Hybrids for sale near you, including a 2022 Accord Hybrid Sport Sedan and a 2022 Accord Hybrid Touring Sedan ranging in price from $32,080 to $39,080. Located in Peoria, AZ / 467 miles away from Pleasant Grove, UT. Get a great deal on one of 760 new Honda Accord Hybrids in Pleasant Grove, UT. 2022 by Bear Quartz LLC. Each size nail (10mm, 14mm and 18mm) comes in both male and female joints. 14mm 45 Degree. Viewed Products. The Terp Slurper Banger is the latest and greatest in quartz nails. Not to mention it's also a lot faster to heat up. I purchased the '22 Hybird Touring after coming close to buying a Passport or Pilot but freaked when I saw the rising gas prices. The #1 quartz nails in the market! The Bangers hold their heat well and these premium nails are ideal for low temp dabs and for cold startswhether you have a bong, beaker, or pipe. This Bear Quartz round bottom banger is all you need to improve your dabbing experience. As well as 99% pure ISO and cleaning swabs to keep your dab nails looking new. Insane function and ultimate heat retention! To be clear - not a Honda issue on either - The An opaque quartz banger is a necessity when it comes to torching your nail. All rights reserved. Cons: It has a smaller dish and youre limited to the type of carb cap that pairs well with it. The diameter of the bucket will range from 20mm to 25mm in size. BEAR QUARTZ: HYBRID PRO BANGER $ 59.99 $ 41.99. 478 Wild Avenue Staten Island, NY, 10314; 929-219-0415; Sign in Register. Add to cart. We are proud to offer a nice selection of American quartz nails by AFM for a great price. With proper care a good quality, Maintaining the quartz nail is easy, wiping the dish with a cotton swab after a dab usually does the trick, Things to Consider When Choosing a Dab Banger, , bangers also come in 3 different sizes. Company reviews. This bubble cap is mesmerizing and fits 25 Aquartz banger is the way to go when it comes to nails. ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY QUARTZ! Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Heat the quartz banger for about 30 seconds to a minute, or until the banger glows. Sign in. #feedthebear. Premium Quartz Nails | Bear Quartz Quartz nails deliver a much cleaner taste compared to titanium and ceramic nails. Once heated you will allow it to cool for a little while and then you can use a dab tool to scoop up your concentrates and place it inside the quartz bucket. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. This car has been kept in a garage and has very low miles at approx, 116,100. The Bear Quartz Mood Mat is an awesome looking dabpad to place your rig on. Scores 41 Highway MPG and 44 City MPG! I was unsure of the technology and skeptical that I would consistently get north of 40 MPG's with a healthy 85 mile daily round trip commute. Bear Quartz Hybrid Banger v2 Gold Series - Green Street Smoke Shop LLC Simply cap the top of the quartz nail and it will cause the pearls to spin without any special type of carb cap. Soon after that. We are selling the car only because after several years of retirement, we no longer need two cars. TEMPLE QUARTZ: HYBRID PRO BANGER $ 49.99 $ 37.49 or 4 interest-free payments of $9.37 with Add to cart SKU: N/A Categories: ACCESSORIES, BANGERS, HEADDY ACCESSORIES, TEMPLE QUARTZ Description Additional information Reviews (0) Instagram: @templequartz Assorted sizes available. 14mm 90 Degree. Home. The bottom of the banger is then heated up with a. until it gets hot. Brand new Bear Quartz hybrid banger, dab pearls and spinner cap!! NO SPARE TIRE- really - that is lame or a ploy to suck money or to keep vehicle weight manageable with the batteries being below the rear seats. The flat top banger is one of the more popular bangers amongst dabbers. The hybrid nail is a combination of a round bottom banger and the flat top design. 3.5 out of . With this banger you no longer need a spinner cap to get those pearls spinning at the bottom. And you'll have a car that will last with minimal repairs that drives great at 150K as it does at 2K New Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in Pleasant Grove, UT, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Whether you need a flat top banger or a thermal banger, we are the authority when it comes to quartz nails, along with the best add-ons to, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **, Core Reactor Quartz Banger with Crank Cap. Price $40.00. Description Additional information Reviews (0) The game changer, the HIGHBRID PRO with full weld joint and deeper bucket! I am really happy with this glassware , great products, great price and the free gifts are top shelf!! If the joint on your rig is straight up and down then you will need a 90 degree banger. When choosing a quartz nail for your rig or bong it will come down to preference. Don't forget the bottom part of the banger. This Honda Accord Hybrid delivers a Gas/Electric I-4 2.0 L/122 engine powering this Variable transmission.