abusivedursleys. Harry/Multi. noweasleybashing. At ten years old, Harry discovers the world of sex, and he's good at it. He approached the gravestone, first looking at the half which marked the life and death of James Potter. Ongoing. She surprised students when she taught them about the significance of the Yule Ball, and how integral dancing was for a body to be nourished and satisfied. Pandora Black is the only remaining Black that isn't a prisoner or dead. My names Harry Potter and I just found out that Im your distant nephew or cousin, depending on how you look at it. Attempted Harry Potter/Minerva McGonagall. . The boy's breathing had begun to slow. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} linkffn(12787389; 11437673; 2722845; 12531450; 7989419). #harrypotter She was an extremely competent witch, but that was not why she was considered one of the greats. 7 May 1981) is the only child and daughter of Minerva McGonagall and her deceased husband, Elphinstone Urquart. They have their own common room, and mostly their own classes, but one upcoming class has Harry anxious. Harry, al verse envuelto en fuertes emociones, experimenta un repentino cambio en su cuerpo. level and graduate with the grades . I'll deal with my tumblr on another weekend. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} One night, shortly before his seventeenth birthday, Fawkes appears in his room, and whisks him away to a hidden stronghold. Sirius, Andromeda, Cassie, and Rakepick all stood, as Harry moved to the front. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Fred and hours filled with his archenemy harry actually secretly dating man. Chapter 1: Teacher Tyranny - The Order Reads: A Harry Potter Fanfiction She traditionally performs the Sorting ceremony at the Welcoming . I've written them a letter. harry potter fanfiction harry is mcgonagall's grandson cscl star vessel flag autism and narcissism differences . Will the three of them find what they want most, a family? When they mistakenly activated the Dark Mark, they were ready to pass off the blame on unsuspecting kids, rather than face the consequences. 1) Harry is no longer hiding his identity. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} ), he ran from people (he was fast. A Surprising Charm or a Charming Surprise? It's just astoundingof all the things to stop himbut how in the name of Merlin did he survive? tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Draco Malfoy : [smirk suddenly fades and steps up] Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. Harry Potter turned his teachers hair blue when he was six. The two remained silent as they walked towards Minerva's office. It must have made sense to Dumbledore, though, because he put it back in his pocket and said, "Hagrid's late. They blamed him, so they must have been right, because there was no other explanation for it. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Minerva McGonagall, professor extraordinaire and head of Gryffindor house is high on that list, and fans want to witness her signature sarcasm, and most importantly, the wisdom that she displayed so often in the Harry Potter books and movies. She has worked the photo desk at GQ Magazine and written for Elle Magazine, The Wire, CLAD, Times of India, and DSSC. The highly anticipated next chapter of the Wizarding World, the Hogwarts Legacy game, is on its way to fans who have several characters on their wishlists. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Little is known so far about Merida's early life, only that she spent a lot of time with her grandmother, Isobel, her uncle, Malcolm, and his daughter . TheHPDetective (e #alternative Instead of being raised by the Dursleys Harry is raised by his two mermaid mums. Minerva McGonagall/Harry Potter - Works | Archive of Our Own "Lily and JamesI can't believe itI didn't want to believe itOh, Albus". Harrison Grindelwald, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction What if McGonagall had delivered the letter from the start like she had done for every other muggle-raised child? There's one with a title along the lines of "The Dark Mark would clash with her pink cardigan" or something like that. And of all the foolishness, he's willing to tell her anything to convince her that he means business, even the truth. McGonagall had a bone to pick with Augusta, Neville's grandmother, who bullied him for no good reason. There, our hero meets the spirit of Godric Gryffindor, who takes Harry as his apprentice. Professor McGonagall Character Analysis in Harry Potter and - LitCharts .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} While most of the wizarding community cowered from using Voldemort's name, Minerva McGongall did not subscribe to that train of thought. (s) Minerva McGonagall/Harry Potter; Minerva McGonagall/Oliver Wood; Angelina Johnson/Original Male Character(s) Hermione Granger; Angelina Johnson; Harry/Minerva. Full quote: " to think that there was a little more love in the world.". Dumbledore gave a great sniff as he took a golden watch from his pocket and examined it. ", "Really? M. G. McGonagall | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom He couldnt get a single word out as he groaned through clenched teeth. Eyes that snapped open the instant Tom's hand touched the frame of the hospital bed. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Please consider turning it on! That was what was occurring on Privet Drive. As he screws his way through Hogwarts, he discovers the kinks, turn-ons and fetishes of almost every witch he encounters. It is possible that M. G . Harry McGonagall Chapter 1: Defying Dumbledore, a harry potter fanfic Annoyingly, several such stories that seem to advertise themselves as having Minerva raising Harry trick the reader and basically have an OC raise him in her stead; those are very annoying. #harry They played on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, winning an award for it in 1971, which was displayed at Hogwarts on a plaque that also bore the names of James Potter and R. J. H. King. Powerful, not godlike. #professor Harry never knew his Father James Potter had a little sister. Unlike Snape, who just threw students into the deep end in their lessons, Minerva took the time to give them the guidance they required. This was a difficult statement to make, but she was perceptive enough to know that this was the right time to say this so that their forces could be strengthened and not confused during the Battle of Hogwarts. I can probably find a way to fix it or wait it out or something. The official rules require a blood relative to formally withdraw me but my parents died when I was a baby and my other relatives would gladly see me die. or harry potter if everyone was a little bit smarter but a lot more chaotic. 4 October, 1935) was a witch and Animagus who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1947 to 1954 and was sorted into Gryffindor House. Harry would not grow with the Dursleys. She knew when she had to spare and protect children. Too bad, I love imaging Harry with a Scottish burr. Just how was Harry going to convince one of them to help him get out of his mess? .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} Set in Harry Potter's first year at Hogwarts. What starts with helping a friend grows more and more, and soon the witches of Hogwarts and beyond will learn just how special a wizard like Harry is. ", "It's - it's true?" belong to J.K. Rowling, not me. Harry James Potter (born July 31, 1980) was an English half-blood wizard famous since infancy for defeating Lord Voldemort. ", Professor McGonagall shook her head, but something of a plan was forming in her mind. exams, in order to continue the subject at N.E.W.T. The Study Of Various Magical Beasts (Some Of Which May Be Dangerous)In Which Harry has his Third Year, Minerva Takes in a Second Son, and Remus Lupin is on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. However, Minerva knew that nothing can stop love and that her friend, Albus, would have hated to be in the way of affection in life or death. For she certainly would not believe a thing until Professor Dumbledore told her it was true. She wants to be the best and studies accordingly but is burning out. Every wizard and ginny react or the rating. The chapter that made us fall in love with Professor McGonagall --- Written Into His Hand Chapter 1: Discover, a harry potter fanfic When Harry and his peers were getting ready to give their O.W.L.s, there was a lot of uncertainty and lack of self-belief circulating among them, especially Neville. Harry could tell that she meant business, so reluctantly, he followed, leaving Ron and Hermione. Minerva McGonagall is stern, but she cares deeply for her students. They were discussing the reality of the rumours which had been passed wizard to wizard, witch to witch all day. Basically what it says on the title and on the tags. A DNA test reveals two relatives other than the Dursleys who are Harrys last hope. +9 more. He was the only child of Lily and James Potter, who gave birth to him in hiding during the First Wizarding .