My dearest daughter, thank you affording me the joy of being a mom and for filling my heart with the purest love in the world. Dear daughter, you are like a tiny little flower- small, beautiful, and with so much potential. Youre simply the best! Happy Birthday to our kind, fun, and crazy girl! Love from Mom and Dad x. All I could think about was your happiness and success, so I hope I have set the perfect example for you. May all your dreams come true. Happy Birthday! Happy birthday, may lifes joy always find its way to you! I hope you will indulge and savor every second of this day. Happy Birthday, our dearest daughter. could color it in! Happy birthday, my sweet and kind daughter. Best Easy, Cheap Dinner Ideas for Your Family. To my lovely daughter, Pin on Happy birthday daughter - pinterest.com Having a daughter like you is a true privilege. Even on the days when you test my patience (there are many! Here are a few birthday wishes for my daughter. The world is a better place with you in it! Happy birthday! Enjoy your day and keep shining, sweetheart! Keep working hard and let success make the noise. You are the perfect embodiment of a strong, independent, and kind woman. Many happy returns to our wonderful daughter! You have changed my life for the better. Daughter, you remind me of your cake, you fill my life with sweetness and love. May this year bring you plenty of reasons to smile, and endless opportunities to make you happier! As a thank you for all those sleepless nights I had when you were a baby, I think Ill take up drumming and stay at your place for a week! Love you to the moon and back, daughter. Happy birthday, daughter! Happy birthday, to my favorite fashionista! In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express.". Love always xxx. I hope this year is filled with lots of happy memories, and that you continue to grow into the amazing young woman I know you will become. Happy birthday my beautiful daughter. Wishing happy birthday dear daughter! Inspirational Happy Birthday Wishes. Your birthday is a day I treasure, sweet girl. Wishing you all the best on your big day. Keep shining and lighting up our lives. How time flies Today, we are proud of the magnificent woman you have grown up to. Even if many years pass, you will always be my little girl and I will always be there to support you. You have given me a new perspective on life. I said a prayer for you today the happiness and joy that the universe. May God bless you always and nurture you to be a person filled with tenderness and happiness. "Happy birthday, my superstar! embrace her, and she will honor you. It feels as if it was yesterday that she was this little girl. Have a wonderful birthday, my dear! There are no right words to properly express how much I love you. Mom and dad love you so much. Happy birthday, sweetie! Wishing you all the love and happiness on this special day. I pray that you will never be abandoned in life. You are a force to be reckoned with, and I am beyond proud to call you my daughter! With a smile like sunshine and a heart of gold, God couldn't have blessed our family with a more beautiful daughter. Youre such a joy to be around. Happy birthday to you, my sister's daughter. Youre going to change the world. Absolutely, I dont believe in rules. The Manchester United legend wrote, "Happy 18th Birthday to our baby boy. You are the best thing in our lives. 40 Outstanding Birthday Wishes for your Stepmom The 50 Best Happy Birthday Quotes to Help You Celebrate Love always xxx. Happy birthday! Forget about the present, I didnt get you one. 125 Birthday Wishes for Your Daughter - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes I want you to remember always, that you are unique. no fate (For you are my fate, my sweet) I want To our daughter, wishing you the happiest of birthdays. May your day be filled with joy! Just know that you can always hold my hand through anything. May you be that energy! Happy birthday, baby! 8- Happy 18th birthday from dad, my dear daughter! May your birthday be special, But then you came into my life and brought happiness back into my heart. Your birthday marks another milestone closer to success. A daughter as beautiful and as intelligent. Every single day, we feel blessed to be able to call you our daughter. May you grow up to be happy, everything that you want to be, and achieve all that your heart desires. Milestone Birthday Wishes for your Daughter. From sincere and sweet, to funny and a bit cheeky, were sure youll find something that will suit the mood and occasion perfectly for your family. Remember that this day only happens once a year, so make it more memorable than the last. If you're unsure how to best articulate how much you adore your little (or not so little!) Forget about the past, you cant change it. I believe in fate, so God putting me in your life must mean something. 28. We miss you! 35 Happy Birthday Daughter Wishes & Quotes To Brighten Her Birthday - Truly Happy birthday! The world is not always fair, and you will have your share of disappointments, but what matters is how you get back on your feet; also I will always be there for you at every step of life to guide you. Your mother and I hope that you are having an amazing day with amazing company. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder. This house feels empty without you. 280 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes For Your Daughter, birthday and I wish you another good year, Happy 2nd Birthday Wishes To My Sweet Boy, 350 Sister Birthday Wishes That Will Make Her Day, The Best Birthday Wishes for an Awesome Boss, 100 of the Best Irish Birthday Wishes You Should Know About, 80 of the Best Ways To Say Thank You For Your Hospitality, 50+ Inspirational Adventure Quotes For Kids (Get Them Amped Up! Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter. Pin on Quotes - Pinterest I hope youll receive a million other satisfactory gifts, aside from mine of course! 3. Enjoy this special day of yours and remember that your family will always love you. Happy birthday, supergirl! I would like to encourage you to never change who you are because you are special. The world is a better place with you in it! Happy Birthday to my daughter. As your mother, I know youve always looked up to me. no world (For beautiful you are my world, my true) 50+ Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for Daughter from Mom - Happy Birthday All May your birthday be filled with joy and happiness. Happy birthday! May your special day warm your heart, and may the year ahead bring you all. May all your dreams and aspirations come true. We may receive a commission on your purchases. 65+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes for Daughter in Hindi You have awed me at every stage of your life from delightful baby, to sweet little girl, to the strong, poised, independent woman you are today. I was ecstatic when I first saw you as a baby and now Im delighted to see you grow into a wonderful woman. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. has to offer. Happy birthday my daughter. I thank God everyday for your presence. I'm so proud of the young lady you are growing up to be. Youll probably receive a lot of sweet well-wishes today, so heres your first one of the day: I love you more than anything, and you should know that I consider you my entire life. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. May you always know just how much you are loved, my girl. You stole my heart the day I stared into your bright eyes. "What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow." May your days be as shiny and blinding as your personality is. Happy 13th Birthday! ~ Prophet Mohammed, I have the most beautiful daughter in the world and I'm grateful for her. Enjoy your special day! You have made us the happiest parents to have ever walked the surface of the earth. My beautiful girl turns [age] today. Here is to another year of laughter and hiding secrets from dad. My darling Cupcake, my womb opener you are the first, youll never be the last in Jesus name. May God bless you and illuminate your path. Heartfelt | Happy birthday! Youre my everything! 110 Happy Birthday Daughter Wishes & Quotes for 2021. To my wonderful daughter. You are worthy of all the love, so lets honor you. Every day we feel so blessed to have a daughter like you. I always feel so far away from you on days like this. May your birthday be filled with joy and happiness. -Remember your blessings every day and fill your heart with positivity to take into the world. No matter how independent you become, youll always be my baby. Happy birthday, beautiful. Have an unforgettable day today! Happy birthday to the most dynamic and fabulous daughters! You add sparkle and pizzazz to everything and today we celebrate the fun firecracker that you are! May this year bring you plenty of reasons to smile and great opportunities. Have a great birthday, my precious. Hope your dreams will be fulfilled. 50th B'day On this beautiful day, I want to thank you for showing me how to teach and care for people, as well as for letting me guide you along the path of becoming a great enterprising woman. Love you! Its my prayer that blessings shower down on you today. Wishing you a heartwarming birthday, daughter. Happy Birthday. Love from Mommy and Daddy x. Being your mother is an honor and privilege. Anyways, happy birthday darling! On your birthday today, I wish you all the happiness and I hope our gift will make you smile. No matter how hard you try, you cant catch up to my age. Watching you blossom into a beautiful young lady has been one of my biggest blessings. Your support and amazing character have always motivated me in my life. Say "Happy Birthday Daughter" with one of our beautifully crafted birthday wishes and quotes! I didn't ask for wealth or fame Thank you for being mine. Happy birthday, daughter! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. I admire the strong, independent woman youve become. We will also list ads from time to time. May God bless you on your birthday and bring you all the happiness in the world, my girl. Forget the past and dont worry too much about the future. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, fabulous diva! Happy birthday to the best mom a daughter could ever ask for. I regret to inform you, but your childhood has expired. This is the day where we get to celebrate the arrival of our princess years ago. As you continue to make your way through this delightful and treacherous terrain that is life, know that your mom and dad will always catch you if you fall. Happy birthday, pretty lady! Daughter, this may have been a rough year, but I know that only happy things are coming because a daughter as splendid as you deserves every joy in life. Happy birthday, princess! 4. May this special birthday mark a fresh start in your life. And how can you really express your love for her? I hope your birthday is filled with balloons, presents, and cake. You are amazing! I love you very much. Happy birthday, angel, and here is to another fantastic year! Make him feel younger even as he ages. You are truly my greatest achievement. You are growing up to be such a sweet young lady and I couldnt imagine life without you in it. With you by my side, I know that I do not need anything else. Happy birthday sweetheart. They are born with a little bit of angel shine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. Alan Beck, Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. She is a blessing. Your face is the one I look forward to seeing most every morning when I wake up and every night when I come back from work. Much love to you as you grow another year older. 115 Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Your Daughter | LoveToKnow Happy birthday, my treasure! May peace and plenty bless your world You watched as tiny toes grew to dancing feet and wispy curls transformed [] This whole world is from the element of female energy. Happy birthday! celebrates the incredible girl that you are. I wouldnt have thought that my daughter would grow up to be so perfect. I vow to bring as much happiness in your life as I could. Happy Birthday, Love, You Are My World. It makes me so proud to watch you continue to grow into a strong, independent, and kind young woman. May God grant you all the desires of your heart. As a proof of your parental love for your daughter, these heartfelt birthday wishes for my daughter are the best of heart touching messages and quotes for your dear daughter on her birthday. Happy birthday. Tweet, Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. Happy birthday! 1. . Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Daughter Quotes I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it! Happy birthday, sweet girl! I will always be thankful for what you have taught me. Know that I love you more and more each day! Our daughter, we are so thankful that you came into our lives. I could not wish for anything else. Happy birthday, love! Let your adult daughter know just how much you admire and care about her with one of these beautiful, inspirational, and heartwarming birthday wishes. May all your dreams come true. So, read carefully, mull the words over in your mind and find a birthday wishes for your son or daughter that truly expresses how you already feel inside . I love you as much as you love texting. My dear girl May today be the best day of the rest of your life! Having a daughter like you in my life is worth more than all the power and wealth in the universe put together. For People Who Collect Memories, Not Things. Sending hugs and kisses on your birthday. Have a great one! Maybe you're hoping to inspire a tear with heartwarming birthday quotes. From lighthearted to meaningful, weve rounded up some of the best birthday wishes to share with your daughter. Forget about the future, you cant predict it. Wishing you many happy returns on your birthday. Nothing lights up my world more than you! Let her know with some cute birthday wishes today! Whether shes a tween, teenager or adult with children of her own shell always be a child in your eyes. Happy birthday. Amen. Now you stand.head and shoulders above me. I am more than happy to celebrate another one of your monumental days by your side. Of a far more lasting kind. Happy birthday, sweetie! Religious Birthday Wishes. Best Birthday, my darling! Jump for joy! and present you with a glorious crown. Youve made me a better person. "You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. You are the absolute best daughter any mother could ever have! You differ in that you are worth far more than any stone. Youre an inspiration to me and everyone who knows you. I carried you inside my womb for nine-month and now I am watching you grow up before my eyes. You are the sunshine of our lives and make us proud every day. Love you, mom and dad. Today, it our great pleasure to celebrate the anniversary of our extraordinary daughter. 150 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for Daughter! - Vilcare I am proud of you, darling. Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter | Wish You The Best Message For Wishing you the happiest birthday ever. May your wishes come true! You are my greatest creation and I only hope to be with you for the rest for my life. Daughters are the same force as sons while more powerful. We always pray for you that you get everything in your life. ~ Proverbs 4:6-9. Happy birthday, love! We hope that one day, youll grow up and be proud of what you have achieved. Love Mom, Happy Birthday to my dearest daughter! Ill always support you and be proud of you. Happy Birthday, Daughter, daughter, enjoy your day. You will always be loved for being such an angelic human being. Happy birthday to my beautiful girl! Today I ask God to bless you with every kind of joy on your birthday and always. We hope you have a great day and wish you all the best for the coming year. Happy birthday, my precious daughter. Happy Birthday to our lovely daughter! I will never hesitate to give you lifes greatest joy. 90+ Heart Touching Birthday Wishes to Daughter - 12542545 I hope that as you grow older, you will not run out of reasons to smile. Happy birthday! I know you will achieve whatever you set your eyes on. I suppose its too late to return you to the stork, right? When I gave birth to you, God blessed me with a best friend for life. You are the daughter of my dreams. Filed in Articles, Message by TMLT Editorials on December 14, 2021. I love you with all my heart, today tomorrow, and always! 260 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes For Daughter - The Write Greeting I remember throwing you the most fabulous birthday parties when you were here. We want you to know that we love you and may you have many more birthdays to come. I gave you love and you must take back only love. I wish you all the happiness and may you get closer to your goals in the next 365 days. Happy Birthday! Love from Mom and Dad x. I love you forever and ever. Happy birthday! May your special day be filled with love, well wishes, and of course, cake! On your daughters birthday, may she know how much you love her and how proud you are of her. Light your days Its surreal to think that youre a mother already! I feel immense joy every time your tender voice calls me dad. A daughter as beautiful and as intelligent. Thank you for being a wonderful daughter. Our beloved daughter, thank you for bringing a smile to our faces every day. 37 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes for 18 years old daughter I dont know if I have told you this. Happy birthday! Happy birthday, love! Happy Birthday, daughter! I hope this birthday brings you joy and happiness because youre more than deserving. . 40th B'day I hope you will like them. Dear daughter, please know that I am so proud to be your mother, I want to shout it from the roof top. A daughter is God's way of saying, 'I thought you could use a lifelong friend'. I hope youll be able to explore more of the world soon! Heartwarming birthday wishes from daughter to father . Have a nice day! Happy birthday, beautiful! I heard that people who have more birthday celebrations have a good wellbeing and live longer. My life has been more beautiful and lively ever since you came around. Your mother and I want the best for you, especially today. Love you to bits! 115+ Cute Happy Birthday Daughter Wishes, Messages and Quotes As you celebrate a birthday today, I would like to warmly wish a beautiful day for you. Happy birthday, daughter! Take a look at the sentimental birthday wishes below. big day! Happy birthday, dear! You have brought every joy in our lives that we ever dreamed of. I wish you an amazing birthday! Have a fun-filled birthday and keep on making the world a joyful place! Life is for you to enjoy, make mistakes and grow from them. Happy birthday to my princess!". My daughter, my love for you is deeper than the ocean and more vast than the sky. Birthday Wishes My sweet daughter has finally turned 16.