Price $21.95. Once properly sized thoughThe Weight KIT is worth every extra penny. I would definitely would recommend it. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on your factory Sig Sauer P365 to the new Wilson Combat grip module. Wilson Combat parts for the SIG-SAUER P320 series have been developed by our shooters, engineers, and gunsmiths to provide enhanced quality and superior performance on the range. Email: [email protected], 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri I'm shooting tighter groups with this grip. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. The grip texture feels very secure in the hand. Their website is intuitive and the checkout process was easy. And finally, my P365 now matches with my P320s that all have Wilson grip modules on them. I have a WC P320 and I love the grip module. These six new models cover standard and XL P365 frames, with or without a manual safety in black and tan color. The installation video was awesome and I was up and running in about 10 minutes. P365 or SAS, P365X, P365XL Grip Modules, - All XL grip modules will work on P365X and P365XL guns, - You can use thelonger P365X/XL grip modules on your regular P365 or P365 SAS guns as long as you get THE LONGER12 rd 365X/XLmagazine (or 10rd but still longer P365X/XL magzine in restrictedstates.). Keep your takedown lever in the down position. Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included. I have large hands and I ordered this in hopes it would be a better grip module than the stock one with the hogue grip attached but I was wrong. Wilson Combat's fresh look at the P365 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably Wilson. of "heft" to counter felt recoil when shooting. Thank you, WC! Turn your factory SIG-SAUER P320 into an elite shooting machine with our selection of competition and duty grade parts and accessories. The best thing about the Sig P365 is that you can change the grip modules without having to do paperwork. Being retired LEO, I prefer a more aggressive grip because I know what happens when SHTF or when it rains all things possible for an everyday carry gun. I have been carrying my 365XL for over a year, and always liked it. they could easily have charged 100 for this considering what people are paying for inferior modules. I am not sure if its just perceived or if I really do, but it feels like I get a higher purchase on the grip than the stock XL unit. Wrapped 1 wrap of electric tape and they are tight. After installation, ensure that the takedown lever is under spring tension and the slide safety lever isn't blocking the slide, reinstall the slide assembly and move the takedown lever into the locked position. but it may not be installed in the module, contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. I have tried icarus as well. In this tutorial, we'll show you how to change the grips on your factory Sig Sauer P365 to the new Wilson Combat grip module. The handgrip finish is a bit aggressive for many users. This is the portion of the gun that makes up the lower and the grip. Turns the Sig P365 or P365 XL into a whole new gun. Neither Wilson Combat, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, SIG SAUER Inc. Internal Slots for Rod-style tungsten weights. Further reading on Firstworldcrusader.com:Are you interested in learning more about guns and gear? If you are dissatisfied you're likely insatiable. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. It is comfortable and fills your hand better than the factory Sig grip or the Icarus aluminum grip. Love they way this Grip Frame Fits my Hand, For me it is way better than the factory XL Grip. Thanks WC for investing the time and creativity to improve on a firearm that isn't even your original creation. Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! Installation was as easy as depicted in the Wilson video and once complete, the Wilson grip module is damn near perfect for my hands as I now have the added length and a better profile to grip. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws, Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control, Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible, Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap, Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights** (, Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included, Streamlight - TLR-7 Sub Ultra-Compact Tactical Gun Light, Any light compatible with Sig Factory 365 Modules. SIG Sauer grip modules are not serialized parts and can be shipped to your dorrstep without any paperwork. I have a passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics. Great grip module. I see a WC P320 in my future. This module is a great upgrade to the SIG OEM module. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. 2 models Wilson Combat Match Grade Rifle Barrel As Low As $284.95. It's definitely a nice module and I will probably run it for a while but maybe not necessary considering it's price and what you get for it. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. I liked the WC grip modules on my P320s, so I got one for my P365XL. You can't go wrong with this grip in my opinion. Smaller hands than mine might like the stock grips.. for everybody else, the WC grips feel great. Keep in mind your X-Macro magazines will not sit flush with the magwell and you will lose the picatinny rail and replace it with the Sig proprietary rail. Turns the Sig P365 and P365 XL into entirely new gun. Wilson Combat WCP365 XL grip module without manual safety provision. The fit is as it should be and WC knows this and it shows their attention to the details. I really like the P365 platform but I've never been able to establish a solid grip like I can with fuller framed pistols. 1 is tight enough it wont ever come out. 3 models Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module (27) $76.99 (Save 16%) $64.95 Best Rated. Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, Much more natural in the hand. Would recommend and purchase again. However, if I loosen my grip a bit as I reach for the mag release it will fall out and as I re-establish the grip, I've been managing to stay high on it and get right back to sights on. Instead of ordering a Wilson P365 grip replacement, I decided to order a Wilson P365XL grip module instead seeing I already had 12 round mags laying around. Wilson Combat Reg. Learn more about our Return Policy. The change produced an improvement in controlled fire grouping and a significant improvement in rapid fire groupings. Click Here to check the current prices of the OpticsPlanet Exclusive P365 XL Grip Module. Overall this is a nice grip module but doesn't add much utility to what is already available with the stock module. Modules do not feature cut for manual safety. I wasn't sure what that was until I saw that Talon now has a product made specifically for the WC grip! This grip ads just enough. I dont know how to describe it but it took my best feeling micro compact and mare it that much better! I saw that the P365 module had the same aggressive texture and undercut trigger guard, both are features that I really like. I love the aggressive texture. Follow along with this walkthr. Zero damage to my hands. Easy to install without instructions and fits my holster without any modifications. These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial numbered firearms. This grip fattens up the grip just enough to make a difference. This WC grip module is really well designed from the slightly rounder grip to the stipling that goes higher on the grip than on the Sig stock grip module. Take advantage of our performance options including Armor-Tuff coatings, enhanced sights, superior action work, and our signature polymer grip modules. Beretta / Glock / SIG / M&P / Revolver / XD / H&K. I love the feel and looks. Everything went in very smooth no problems at all. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P365 Polymer Grip Module features: **Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weights. Product Info for Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module Wilson Combat has reengineered the SIG-SAUER P365/P365XL grip frame to optimize its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. My biggest issue with the P365 is the short distance from the front strap to the back strap. Our fresh look at the P365 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably Wilson. PDF WCP365 Grip Module Reference 1 - Wilson Combat How to switch a factory Sig Sauer P365 grip with the Wilson Combat P365 Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern . Here are the best Sig P365 XL grip modules. I found the front and rear finish to be too aggressive in the hand. Better recoil mitigation and the natural feel in my hand, not to mention the great looks, together turned my favorite conceal carry handgun into my favorite gun altogether. SIG-SAUER firearms can be finished in a variety of different ways. I purchased the WC P365 because I have a WC P320 grip module and really like it. The MSRP for all color and safety cut options for both WCP365 and WCP365 XL grip modules is $65.95. These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Compatible with all non-manual safety P365 and P365XL grip modules. Wilsons service was awesome, and the frame module WCGM maintained structural integrity and didn't shatter. This grip module is far superior to the Sig module, and the texture and fit in my hand is unbelievable. He also writes for OvertDefense.com and SilahReport.com The Romeo Zero Red Dot boasts a 20,000-hour battery life, polymer housing, and polymer lens for lightweight ruggedness and ideal micro-sizing for concealed-carry pistols. (Please see the images and the drop-down menu above). Changing to one of the best Sig P365 XL grip modules will give your pistol a new look and feel. OpticsPlanet Exclusive Sig P365 XL Grip Module, 3. The texture is grippy, and not to rough for IWB carry (even against my puss gut)! You may need a small punch tool or a tiny screw driver to get it apart. It is also a bit fatter which helps with recoil. The installation instructions are shown in the video below. August 26, 2022, by *Minimum Custom Work order is $100. It's just right for me and the gun points even better. This is the XL grip module you have been looking for. The Wilson Combat WCP365 Grip Module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Installs easily, and no need for an extended mag release because Wilson has designed the unit for accessible thumb purchase on the standard mag release. I haven't been to the range yet, but I'm really looking forward to it and think I'm probably going to make a lot of progress with my P365 platforms when I do. Wilson Combat SIG Sauer P365, P365X and P365XL Grip Modules w/ Magazine note 1 - grip designed for use with 10rd sub-compact magazines. You have entered an incorrect email address! I put this XL grip module paired with the tungsten weights on my p365 and it has made the firearm significantly more pleasant to shoot. 10 stars if I could!!!! Wilson Combat SIG Sauer P365, P365X and P365XL Grip Modules (with SIG factory magazine release button) by Wilson Combat Click HERE for Wilson Combat P365 compatibility chartClick HERE for grip module weight kitsClick HERE and HERE for Wilson Combat Style Base Pads by Armory Craft with matching textureClick HERE for weight kit installation video