Who will date who? Watch as the pups have to balance their regular lives, love life, and hero life to save Adventure Bay! Can they survive senior year? Just a simple way to get to know me better :), Love is complicated. Please consider turning it on! Ryder knows its before his alarm. Pups Save Ryder and Katie from Themselves! After being informed what happened that day, Ryder decides to visit Katie and thank her personally for a job well done. It was an early winter morning in Adventure Bay, around five in the morning to be precise. Morning had just begun at Adventure Bay. In every love story,everything began in a heartbeat,the hearbeat when you first meet them,when you first talk to them,when you first bond with them, Plot The pups at the Paw Patrol lookout were sleeping. Contains straight and gay pairings alike. Paw Patrol Coloring Pages. What if her mate is in hiding because of fear? #1 Southeastern University Series If you don't want to be spoiled, I recommend you check out the season I made before reading this. After the meeting comes friendship. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Este es un "libro" de one-shots de paw patrol escritos por mi. She's cute, playful, helpful and sensitive! That's how Marshall Chase and Marshall are best friends and brothers. The neighborhood stoplight is a short drive from the Lookout, as everything is, and Ryder skids to a stop in the center of the intersection. In Adventure Bay, Marshall is getting bullied in the PAW Patrol, thinking he is weak, and only Sky and Katie care about him. !Who is this person ryder is inlove with? After Pup's Save the Show' Skye gets lost in the South Pole without her pup tag, and presumed dead by the Paw Patrol, however she is still alive and with Everest who found her. Set after "Pups and Katie stop the Barking Kitty Crew". A young Dalmatian pup named Flare has a strong desire to help everyone in any way that he can, and learns more about the world and what it holds for everyone when joining his older brother Marshall, who recently moved to Adventure Bay after joining the Paw Patrol. Of course, by thanking her, he'd meant verbally. They live a happy life in their own little house and everything seems to be perfect. Chance flashes Ryder a grin and thumbs up from his truck. "Everest is the best! I'm not that!" Skye recently got into a relationship with Everest, and she seems happy. Love certainly, between a boy and a girl. Zuma and Rocky end up spending some time together alone. Well, it was harder than it l Short little Paw Patrol stories. Hes already wearing a reflective vest, pulling out a megaphone and directional cones from the passenger seat. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. i hope skye is not TOO UPSET with her crush for CHASE (and before sweetie,chase liked skye and skye liked chase and im sure they both still love each other). This is the first romance fanfiction story I'm making. Behind lies and jokes, Skye will make a horrific discovery when she sees her girlfriend having sex with another girl. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (46), Everest (PAW Patrol)/Original Male Character(s) (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Marshall (PAW Patrol)/Original Female Character(s), Marshall (PAW Patrol)/Original Character(s), Everest (PAW Patrol)/Original Character(s), Marshall and Chase love each other as brothers, | Aggressive Retsuko | Aggretsuko (Anime), Theodore Peterson | The Neighbor/Nicky Roth | The Player, Burgerpants/Nice Cream Vendor (Undertale), Original Five Nights at Freddy's Character(s), Other Five Nights at Freddy's Character(s), Mayor Goodway/Mayor Humdinger (PAW Patrol), fandom Force and Strength 2022 (fandom_Force_and_Strength), like everything else they're all sort of OCs, i got stress-drunk and wrote 15k words of nonsense, How To Survive A Bad Ending: Dense MC Style, only because mc of the show is dense af too, there's talks of killing but none of that actually happens, My Next Life as a Villainess Manga Spoilers, only manga bc I haven't read the Light Novels, this time the story was intended to be excessive, whoops its a gone-into-the-ditch story again, I would actually claim theyre almost all OCs, I would say this story went off the rails, but I just spent a month guiding it into the ditch so, The Author Did His Tejas-Best With the Spanish, ch15 and ch16 are where that Mature rating is, Chase Doesn't Know How to Feel About This, when a pup gets into a relationship but she liked you before and you feel weird. Work Search: Esta es una parodia fanfiction lemon solo para gente que les gusta est clases de historias, est prohibido cualquier tipo de ingreso si no sabe lo que es el lemon y aprecie leerlo. Some stories are connected while others go down different paths. "Toxic love often means oscillating between strong highs (excitement and passion) and intense lows "Well, this is very interesting. PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups: Falloutby Andrew Gamer GL 49.8K60422 It has been a while, since the PAW Patrol Pups have been on a Mighty Mission, and the Pups were used to doing their Normal Rescues, but what Happens, When all of the Vil. However, Ryder seems reluctant to allow the pups to investigate. Zuma was on the rescue team and after they solved the problem he was very depressed. All they know is that they need to keep moving. (Somewhere after Ryder adopted Chase)A year after Ryder adopts Chase, the shepherd quickly adjusts to his new home, but it all changes when one day he and Ryder come across an abandoned Dalmatian on a walk, and Ryder quickly decides to adopt him, but how will the Dalmatian react to his new home? When Skye falls from the sky after being asked to deal with a particular eagle, it becomes apparent that there is more to her fear than the Paw Pa Mayor Humdinger has become a villain! Love; stress, courage, worry, and many other emotions PAW Patrol: The Hidden Enemy *Ahem* and yes this is real If you don't like it, Don't Read! He also didn't expect the characters to have the same name as his friends. Wattpad Fanfiction. A collection of mini-stories featuring all six dogs. When Harold Humdinger and Copycat return stronger than ever. "You're both wrong," said Arrby. In a land far, far away, there lives one wizard that set out to prove himself and those who'd him doubted wrong, and he'll do that by joining a light guild going by the name PAW Patrol. The sun hadnt risen yet, but there was a slight sliver of light on the horizon, meaning the sun would be rising soon. When Marshall dies, he didn't expect his afterlife to be reborn into one of those otome games he's always seen Katie play. You'll get to know each other, they say? PAW Patrol FanFiction Archive | FanFiction Completed adventure marshall ryder +18 more # 5 Search For Loved Ones-A Paw Patrol. So, thats what Morton Jr. set off to do] [Currently, Morton Jr. was checking out the dining area, which had been officially finished] Morton Jr.: This place looks great. Marshall & Everest | Paw Patrol Relation Ship Wiki | Fandom Saving one's life means saving the future! "A lesbian? A series of short stories, featuring the most important events in Ryder and Katie's relationship. The pups that form part of the Paw Patrol have been given superpowers by a meteor, but so have some villains. Its all about fun, love, boredom killing and most importantly How these two met is something everyone is dying to hear. Accepting Fan Requests. Chase develops a crush on Skye, but fears she will reject him. "Ah, Ryder." The Earl of Barkingburg replied. Despite doing everything possible not to cheat on her best friend, she can't stop going to see Gasket and having fun with her. It is the second most popular ship in PAW Patrol. Paw patrol- Chapter 2 - Ryder's hurt by Sasvs45 on DeviantArt Algunos son pedidos que se realizaron por Wattpad. Some know each other and some don't but they all meet and become friends. There's a special book A collection of Paw Patrol stories that some wish could be on the show. Esta es una parodia fanfiction lemon solo para gente que les gusta est clases de historias, est prohibido cualquier tipo de ingreso si no sabe lo que es el lemon y aprecie leerlo. Both of them are also bitchy and slutty with each other, and they never stop accepting their love through sexual amusements. Accepting Fan Requests. Will they work together? Find out by reading this! "Isn't that great?" Now that Chase is a lone wolf, he only trust Zuma, his . One day at Adventure Bay, Chase, Marshall and Arrby were relaxing in the sun. Happy reading! On the verge of a panic attack, Zuma is there to comfort him. Soon enough, Rocky realis. Guns fired, pointing at the shadows that were surrounding them quickly. The PAW Patrol have had it's fair shared of ups and downs but when a new pup shows up it seems like a new love story showed up as well and a new set of problems besides the normal ones the PAW Patrol already has to deal with. Rocky x Zuma (Lemon) - Chapter 1 | Paw patrol, Rocky, Zuma - Pinterest PAW Patrol: Pups In Disguise (Part 1) - DeviantArt But when they started the dance-off captain Turbot called Ryder and asked for his help. Ryder and his family are on vacation to meet his mother. Cool, said Ryder. Getting a little too close. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Este es un "libro" de one-shots de paw patrol escritos por mi. It was a nice summer day in Adventure Bay. Wet, a paw patrol fanfic | FanFiction Chapter 4: Pup Quartet. This story follows a newly written Romeo and Juliet as we follow the paw patrol and their journeys through grand romantic gestures, marriage, planned parenthood, and events of jealousy, lust, and hate. Might include OCs, buttheycan'tbewithcannonpairs. Paw Patrol is on a roll!", the leader of the team of pups shouts as he raises his fist into the air and starts the mission with that. Sequal to 'Family Legacy'. Or die trying? Can they survive senior year? The German Shepherd known as Chase, however, woke up when he noticed the sun rising. Van a hacer todo lo posible para cumplir con su objetivo pero Marshall no quiere decepcionar a ninguna de ellas despus de tanto que hacen por el pero su pelea por quin se quedar con el, puede que llegue muy lejos. It was lit up with the Paw Patrol's paw logo and ringing. Main pairing: Skye x Everest. "She has all the money in the world!" Fantasy-verse. *starts typing*. The room is warmer than usual. During this first part of his story, Flare learns about many things such as how big the world outside of his old home is, the existence of some creatures he originally thought were just make believe, and begins to learn about feelings of romance. The mud splattered on their fur as their legs hit the ground. En *Warning* He is always with Marshall, his clumsy best friend that is secretly ashamed of being Gay. His own crush. Plus my friendo really wanted m. Over My Dead Body 68 parts Complete Mature *Story will include the plot of the new film when it comes out, but will be edited to fit with the rest of the events of this story. Enjoy. "Why, hello little pups" The PAW Patrol are an extraordinary family who live in the Lookout in a place called Adventure Bay. "I'm glad you guys accepted me to join the Paw Patrol," said Arrby. Paw Patrol: Sweetie's Sweet Surprise (Request) - DeviantArt Ship. That's what really matters in a girlfriend!" "Wh-what is g-goin-ng o-on?!?" Will they be successful or will they fail. Lots of fluff and cuteness inside . Changed, it's a full story now with lots of cute moments :3. Rocky (PAW Patrol)/Original Female Character(s), The Princess/Daring Danny "X" (PAW Patrol), pretty much everything you expect from a time travel fanfic, Alternate Universe - Mashima Hiro's Fairy Tail Setting. A blue Smart Truck pulls up behind him, parking on the sidewalk. "It sure is, Chase," said Marshall. Like "Drag Sisters", I currently have writer's block and am unsure what to have happen next, so I'd appreciate some suggestions. The German Shepherd known as Chase, however, woke up when he noticed the sun rising. *BASED ON JORDIN SPARKS' "BATTLEFIELD"*, I'm not very good with story description so just read to find out, Love is a game and the PAW Patrol is gonna play, A Hot Case (Chase X Marshall) / Original \. The paw Patrol reimagined as humans in high school. Then, he saw Katie walk in. A short summary: The pups were having a Pup-Pup-Boogie tournament and Chase and Zuma were the finalists. He woke up with a big yawn and walked out into the field. *First chapter rewritten*Marshall/Chase is brotherly/friendly, more focus later in story. With a mutu Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. Lemon stories with humanized Paw Patrol. PAW Patrol: Pups with a Night to Remember. They were cornered. Everest and Zuma share a similar sense of humor. How will the beginning of this young Dalmatian puppy's life turn out with all of this in mind? He cant tell if its significantly before or he only has minutes to go, but the white noise of the oscillating fan thats resolutely aimed at the wall in winter is all that can be heard, the blackness at his resting eyelids indicating that dawn is far from the horizon. The Paw Patrol are planning on having a pool party. With her latest scheme failed Sweetie's life turned for the worst for the princess is all fed up with her attitude. Ryder is a prince? Yiff Furry. This work could have adult content. But legends says there are three wolves that are different from the normal ones. PAW Patrol | Chase Zuma Skye Rubble Marshall Rocky Ryder Original Character Everest Tracker | Adventure My first Paw Patrol fanfiction story. Nothing dirty. He woke up with a big yawn and walked out into the field. Esta es la segunda temporada de la primera historia de Paw Lemon que hice en donde este libro con puro contenido lemon de una serie fanfiction volver con las locas aventuras de nuestros perros en su etapa de la adolescencia y en donde sus emociones, drama, sentimientos y placer se mezclan.El equipo est de nuevo de regreso con personajes nuevos de visita tambin.Nuevos personajes, nuevas aventuras y juegos traviesos 7w7 les espera los chicos, cada uno va a tener una nueva y divertida aventura traviesa como engaosa como tambin reencuentros inesperados como otros nuevos por conocer, varias secciones distintas de la cuidad que antes no crean posible, adems de una proteccin poco habitual de lo que se poda encontrar.En este lemon descubrirn ms acerca de sus gustos en f3tiches y cul es su orientacin sexual siendo abiertos a descubrir ms all de lo capaces que pueden ser y unos nuevos arcos romnticos que se puede tener tambin para dar paso a un nuevo futuro. With the fate of Adventure City in their paws, the Mighty Pups, with some unlikely help, must stop the supervillains before its too late, and Skye will need to learn that even the smallest pup can make a difference. This is their story, both at, and after they are found. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled.