You understand and agree that your purchase and/or use of a form document is neither legal advice nor the practice of law, and that each form and any applicable instructions or guidance is not customized to your particular needs, not guaranteed or warranted to be current, up to date, or accurate. View 1000 S Idaho Rd, #5, Apache Junction, AZ 85119 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. We always recommend seeking the advice of a professional if you are not completely sure of what you are doing. Box 5264, Fairlawn, OH 44334. The transfer may or may not include consideration (something of value, usually money). your computer. In general, this includes an official copy of the owner's death certificate and a copy of the recorded beneficiary deed. The Recorder's Office makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy or reliability of information through the use of this website or at other sites to which it links. Yes. Attorneys providing legal services in personal injury, wrongful death, bankruptcy, employment law, estate planning, probate, civil litigation, real estate law, business law, and entity formation in the Pinal County communities of Casa Grande, San Tan Valley, Coolidge, Apache Junction, Eloy, Maricopa, Florence, Kearny, Queen Creek, Superior, Winkelman, San Manuel, Sacaton, Marana, Arizona City, Gold Canyon, Red Rock, Oracle, Casa Blanca, Dudleyville. Have a great day! Use of Deeds.com Legal Forms. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. They provided additional helpful documents that I would not have thought to ask for. you fill them out there, at your I did send e request in to have one deleted and I did get a response back that only one file was processed. If you use a form on our Site, you explicitly agree to our Terms of Use. I'm in the process of reviewing my purchases. Have a great day! Send the new Beneficiary Deed Pima County in an electronic form right after you are done with completing it. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.00. The government websites are "clunky" and each one seems different than the other. information in it. Pinal County31 N Pinal StreetFlorence, AZ 85132, Phone:520-509-3555Toll-Free Phone: 888-431-1311. What Property Tax information are you looking for? that you need to transfer you The blank forms are NO WARRANTY. BEST Legal Forms Company. Yes. The documents you receive here will meet, or exceed, the Pinal County recording requirements for formatting. properties in Pinal County. available. We really appreciate it. Review: Good information for solving my issue Review: The DEEDs website is very easy to navigate and find the required documents. Quitclaim deeds are documents used to transfer the owner's interest (if any) in real property to someone else, with no warranties of title. The forms can Example of a properly completed form for reference. memberships, no recurring fees. Thank you for your feedback. Michelle M. Burchill Recorder Appointed 2022: Primary Business Address: 1015 Fair Street Prescott, AZ 86305 Phone: (928) 771-3244 Further, any articles, discussion, commentary, forms and sample documentation contained in this website are offered as general guidance only and are not to be relied upon as specific legal advice. downloaded to your computer and clear instructions. convenience. highly recommend Deeds.com! Employer Information Sheet. Each additional page: $10.00 You can re-use the Recorder - Pinal County, Arizona 33-405 (statute includes a sample form) Beneficiary deeds (A.R.S. Jeannette C. said: Very useful service! We constantly review and update our forms to meet rapidly changing state and county recording requirements for roughly 3,500 counties and local jurisdictions. Deeds must be signed in the presence of a notary and recorded with the county recorder's office in the county in which the property is located. Departments. DEEDS.COM INC. 1997 - 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | (330) 606-0119 | P.O. Phone: 520-509-3555 Toll-Free Phone: 888-431-1311. Example of a properly completed form for reference. I HAVE RECOMMENDED THEM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Nothing to cancel, no requirements, font and font size Customize the blanks with smart fillable fields. Very impressed, and grateful for the forms and instructions! It would have been nice to be able to delete the file myself and finish the process at the same time. need it later. for free with your order where Pima county beneficiary deed form: Fill out & sign online | DocHub margin requirements, content your download page in case you immediately after submitting receive an email with a link to Thank you for your feedback. requirements, font and font size Stat. Very helpful, with instructions on how to complete and submit and unique to the county. 1115 E. Cottonwood Lane, Suite 150 Casa Grande, AZ 85122 520-426-3824. Review: Both sets of deeds were complete and easy to understand. payment. Thank you very much. The interest in the real property conveyed by a Beneficiary Deed does not take effect until the owners death, at which time the interest transfers automatically by law to the designated grantee(s) by recording the death certificate of the owner with the County Recorders office for the county in which the real property is located. also be emailed, blank or On our Site we make available for use self-help "fill in the blank" forms. WAY better than going to the filing office in person! The benefits of a Beneficiary Deed: It avoids the cost and delay of probate because the real property is not part of the probate estate. via this website or by email does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The quitclaim deed must be in writing and contain a heading that identifies the nature of the document. one property in Pinal County Stat. Forms - Pinal County Clerk of the Superior Court Home If the owner has created a trust as part of his or her estate plan, a Beneficiary Deed can name the trust as beneficiary of the property. Adobe Reader to use our forms. Arizona Affidavit of Death Forms | Deeds.com 11 Year Winner in all Categories: Forms, Features, Customer Service and Ease of Use. Yes, you can save your deed You will need to have or get No. would only need to order our downloaded to your computer and Thank you for making it easy. DEEDS.COM INC. 1997 - 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | (330) 606-0119 | P.O. immediately after submitting Not only the required form, but also the state guidelines. The amount of time it saved me was greatly appreciated. The rest of the process was super easy and fast. A Missouri beneficiary deed, also known as a "transfer on death deed," is a document that transfers real estate from its deceased owner to a beneficiary. Use of Beneficiary Deeds to Avoid Probate - Fitzgibbons Law download link to the pdf form ARIZONA IN PINAL COUNTY In the Matter of the Estate of: CaseNumber: S1100PB AFFIDAVIT OF SUCCESSION FOR TRANSFER OF REAL PROPERTY TITLE an Adult a Minor, deceased STATE OF ARIZONA ) COUNTY OF PINAL ) ss. By signing this affidavit, I we swear or affirm under penalty of perjury that its contents are true and correct. All Pinal County specific forms and documents listed below are included in your immediate download package: Quit Claim Deed Form - Pinal County Fill in the blank form formatted to comply with all recording and content requirements Included document last updated 11/28/2022 Quit Claim Deed Guide - Pinal County If you use a form on our Site, you explicitly agree to our Terms of Use. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =". In addition, it is the transferor's (grantor) obligation to record the quitclaim deed within sixty days of the transfer or to accept responsibility to defend the transferee (grantee) in any future claims against the grantee's ownership of the land. * Signatures should be original, or carbon copies of originals. Pinal County Recorder Notification Service This free, opt-in-only service allows users to Read on. The National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB At Wednesday's Board of Supervisors Meeting. If you use any Do It Yourself Legal Form available on Deeds.com, you agree that: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LEGAL FORMS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH THE DEEDS.COM WEBSITE. 33-405 - Beneficiary deeds; recording; definitions It is a joy to have access to your valuable service. Our form blanks are need it later. Fill in the blank form formatted to comply with all recording and content requirements. The documents you receive here will meet, or exceed, the Pinal County recording requirements for formatting. If you use a form on our Site, you explicitly agree to our Terms of Use. download link to the pdf form Beneficiary Deed. All Documents (except plats and surveys): $15.00 Board of Supervisors. Information necessary to complete this petition is contained on the Notice of ValuationView page, Use the Petition for Review to appeal the full cash (market) value shown on the Notice of Valuation.View page, Learn about the appeal process with the Assessor's Office.View page, See a calendar of dates related to property taxes.View page, Pinal County31 N Pinal StreetFlorence, AZ 85132, Phone:520-509-3555Toll-Free Phone: 888-431-1311. For $25-$30 it gave me the formatted document I needed and made it so easy to input the info. NO WARRANTY. Subscribe to the US Legal Forms online catalog to get them in PDF/DOCX format within clicks. Review: Great Service. The transferor is only transferring any right they may . Remember, this is an issue of naming conventions, as both types of deeds serve the same purpose. Thank you for making it easy. Updated on August 10th, 2022. you fill them out there, at your Use of Deeds.com Legal Forms. margin requirements, content We constantly review and update our forms to meet rapidly changing state and county recording requirements for roughly 3,500 counties and local jurisdictions. You understand and agree that your purchase and/or use of a form document is neither legal advice nor the practice of law, and that each form and any applicable instructions or guidance is not customized to your particular needs, not guaranteed or warranted to be current, up to date, or accurate. Convey Real Property Using Deeds See A.R.S. 33-401, et al (2012)) A common way for Arizonans to transfer real estate outside of probate is using a beneficiary deed. Adobe Reader is free software Reader is free software that Review: It was very user friendly site. immediately after submitting Arizona Transfer-on-Death (Beneficiary) Deed - Online Legal Form - Nolo Quick Links. Review: Easy, information given was very helpful! Review: Accurate information and easy to use website. This is reserved for recording and return address information. Box 5264, Fairlawn, OH 44334. Review: Ordered the fill in the blank form for a deed. Review: I am quite pleased with this website. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. The Assessor's Office suggests that you seek the professional help of a title company or an attorney when transferring property. William M. said: On multiple tries, I could not get validation mail through my Yahoo email address. also be emailed, blank or Reader is free software that Here are the steps you can take to create your beneficiary deed: 1. information in it. I'll be using this service again for any future filing needs. A Beneficiary Deed does have its drawbacks: Not all states have transfer on death laws for real property, but for owners of real property in Arizona, a Beneficiary Deed is a popular and simple way to transfer property at death without the need for probate. Got the form(s) with forms once for all of your We appreciate your business and value your feedback. * Originals or certified copies of originals should be submitted for recording. Assessor - View property information. Boards and Commissions. Review: I got what I was looking for! The documents you receive here will meet, or exceed, the Pinal County recording requirements for formatting. Great to hear Dretha. Not only the required form, but also the state guidelines. example, if you have more than I can access (almost immediately) complete title reports and transactions history of real estate transfers. If the property is subject to a mortgage lien, the property is still subject to the mortgage lien after the owner dies. A Beneficiary Deed is not able to deal with the possibility of a minor or disabled beneficiary. downloaded to your computer and Supplemental forms are provided Often when a deed is recorded additional documents are required by Arizona or Pinal County. Pinal County Beneficiary Deed Form | Arizona | Deeds.com guaranteed to meet or exceed There is no gift tax liability because it is not a present transfer of the property. Pinal County31 N Pinal StreetFlorence, AZ 85132, Phone:520-509-3555Toll-Free Phone: 888-431-1311. To redeem the land conveyed under an Arizona beneficiary deed, the named beneficiary must submit specific documentation to the recorder for the county where the deed was originally recorded. These deeds filed at the Recorder's Office in the county where the property is located Joint-tenancy deeds (A.R.S. for free with your order where guaranteed to meet or exceed A recorded Beneficiary Deed does not restrict the owners ability to sell, encumber or otherwise deal with his or her property. Have a great day! These could be tax related, informational, or even as simple as a coversheet. I would recommend this service highly. also be emailed, blank or If the deed marks a change in ownership of real property, provide the prior recording information, including date, docket and page of the earlier document, and a complete legal description of the land. This instrument, governed by Arizona Revised Statutes 33-405, is a useful estate planning tool. form at any point with your You will need to have or get It can be revoked or changed at any time during the property owners lifetime. NOTE: In order to be valid, this deed must be recorded, during the owner's lifetime, in the county where the land is situated. 2015-2023. Pinal County, AZ | Official Website Our form blanks are installed. Being able to easily locate ready-to-use legal documents for any business and personal need is an easy task. that you need to transfer you For It is the responsibility of the new owner and prior owner to notify the assessor of the change in ownership once the title has been transferred. This includes identifying the property owners (grantors), the beneficiaries, the real estate to be transferred, and other details as needed for the specific situation. Pinal County $27.97 Immediate Download Included Forms All Pinal County specific forms and documents listed below are included in your immediate download package: Revocation of Beneficiary Deed Form - Pinal County Fill in the blank form formatted to comply with all recording and content requirements. I thought the service was a good value. Yes. I would highly recommend Deeds.com to everyone. 33-411). GREAT tool to assist you with any situation you may have. Yes. Review: Very user friendly. Have a wonderful day! If there's an issue caused by our formatting, we'll make it right and refund your payment.