Left to defend herself, she was offered a place in Uma's crew. So when Carlos de Vil is sent back he has to deal with the fact that he can change things with some help. Captured by pirates, after his failed attempt to bring Mal back to Auradon, King Ben must survive brutal and cruel treatment at the hands of Captain Uma and her crew. 1999-2019 Fly high my Myra, Daughter of the Pied Piper and the fifth member of the original VK's. Tout avait comme cause d'une simple remarque : Tu sais, Ben donne tous les jours des fleurs Mal , avait dclar Carlos pendant qu'il djeunait avec Jay. It took a couple of years but every six months four VKs are given a chance to prove themselves. These are gender neutral so everyone is welcome! She's as unlikable as the character she plays. carlos. But she's going to need a little help. Youre a lifesaver and I love you. stage she still gave it her all. What If Evie was adopted by King Adam and Queen Belle? Fine. Years ago, on the . Actions Speak . So while, C/rlos isnt present during the fic his and Umas, relationship is mentioned often which is why, So I watched D3 yesterday as I ate a bomb ass box of Papa John's. Jane and Carlos separated to go back to where they seated while trying to hide their smiles. Bring the king!" Uma said laughing and smiling bigger than ever. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. Ben came back for Uma, and brough her to the Cotillion as his Lady.Now they want to change the world. This detour of theirs took a turn but how could he complain when Uma was down on her knees for him. Past Cruella de Vil/Dr. Mal and her big brother Mace and their friends get transported into somewhere off the isle where they find themselves in a room with Others from Auridon. Only she wasn't picked for the program Prince Ben had started. As if he didn't have enough on his plate, he doesn't know why his tummy keeps getting bigger and bigger. Carlos wants to help his mother with her design.The outcome is not pretty. But anyways! Imperturbable, mais piochant des frites dans l'assiette de Carlos. Lonnie's question rang through the four villain's children, each stung frozen with sadness, as they thought about their life on the Isle of the Lost. Diego stood before him, a pained look on the young man's face. Damn like his vocals are about to sound. Cruella De Vil, whom had a son of her own. The future and hope of the kingdom. As you can imagine, the ouat versions of their parents aren't too pleased with their fear of adults. Work Search: Truly unfortunate indeed. I do take requests! D2 issomethin. Carlos de Vil-centric. Wondering how could anyone truly love him. His mother was nothing but abusive and he couldn't escape constant sexual abuse from someone he trusted. Work Search: Lol we love, to bond over our mutual dislike of that white girl. The first page is the rules and whatnot. You can't, trust white women to do very much after all. He is older then you. "You don't even What if just before the villains got sent to the isle, Elsa became pregnant with Hades' child? Damn but it's hard to ignore that girl's existence, especially since Mani's recent success has her bottom of the barrel ass, crusty lipped ass stans running they mouths like always when Mani gets, the public's attention like how do y'all niggas not see the colorism in, whining about how everyone should go as hard for Tinashe as they do for, Mani like how y'all niggas that fuckin obtuse??? While never made official, Uma has become the de facto leader of the Isle of the Lost since Maleficent was defeated. No Archive Warnings Apply. And I of course go hard for Ash, and Shy and will stomp on the throat of any nigga that says any slick shit, about them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TWs: mentions of an eating disorder later, ticcing (Evie has tourettess and an oc has ADHD tics, so if writing about tics triggers anyones tics- this is just a heads-up. They shrugged it off, saying only, "Okay.. And here, in the crowded hall, Carlos could slip in so easily, practically disappearing into thin air. and it's now dethroned D2 as my fav of the franchise. Can't stand these niggas. Jordan whispered loudly. At least, full support the way a VK would. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree right? Trans Male Carlos de Vil. Most of them will be with Gold/Rumplestiltskin. A supposedly safer place, but what's safe supposed to mean to four teens who lived their whole lives in fear? The way she used to deal with it doesn't work in the land of princesses, but Isle kids are nothing if not good at hiding weaknesses. She is a powerful VK and is one of the scariest kids on the Isle of the Lost. . (Villains dont get one), Just assume theyre all neurodivergent mk, I feel like Im forgetting something but idk what, Original Grandchild(ren) of Madam Mim (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Ariel and Eric (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Naveen and Tiana (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Prince and Snow White (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Aladdin and Jasmine (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Descendants fics and oneshots By DevilJoon, Alternate Universe - Descendants (Disney Movies) Fusion, Inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV). She had no sister and the person she thought was her mother was turned into a liz hey I am y/n hook twin sister of harry hook and uma's first mate you had known uma since you were 5 and played together as kid and was friend with mal and her friend unt Mal has a sister that she abandoned on the isle, promising to come back for her. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins on the second chapter. Also in her adventures to find herself and her true love, sounds cheesy You are bens twin sister. So please give em! Not even her half brother Jay cared about her. ZELENA AND HER PLOTS ARE MY OWN ADDITION. Histria O novo "namorado" de luke ----- uma histria modern family - Atualizaes. btw chad starts off as an asshole but gets a redemption arc, United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect, other characters get focus and kinda mini arcs, but the bulk of everything is about the core 4, im so bad at tagging im so sorry everyone, i can't call him a villian that means smthn else lol, im making an attempt to be better at tagging but it isn't going well, i really don't think it's high enough for an m, but pls heed the warnings i don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable. Well, because white women are notorious disappointments but how can they not, be after spending years stepping on the backs of woc just so they can, elevate themselves to be on par with the social power of their male counterparts, and all while pretending like they give a shit about woc with a smile, on their face. TWs: mentions of an eating disorder later, ticcing (Evie has tourettess and an oc has ADHD tics, so if writing about tics triggers anyones tics- this is just a heads-up. A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is . But will one fated event change all of that? In her mother's absence Mal has risen to power and is now Queen of the Isle and she's not satisfied. Carlos is loved by his mother and claimed by his father, which opens door for the young teen.Come along for a tale with twists and turns, a story you knew yet don't.Of love and power, where just a small action can effect everything. Yet all of that changed when some VK's showed up. Uma Stories Refine by tag: uma mal evie descendants carlos jay harryhook gil ben descendants2 harry audrey auradon disney lonnie isleofthelost descendants3 carlosdevil jane doug I gave Doug a last name bc he deserves that, Idk if I should ACTUALLY rate it as Rape-Noncon, Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, Nanjo Kojiro | Joe/Sakurayashiki Kaoru | Cherry Blossom, Sakurayashiki Kaoru | Cherry Blossom/Reader, Big Bad Wolf (Little Red Riding Hood - Fairy Tale), the a/b/o is more on the subtle side but still there, truly though please pay attention to the tw tags. Instead of drowning, the child was found by another Queen and King, them raising the child as their own. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay have only ever known a life of conflict and danger, only trusting each other. Out of respect, I will NOT be doing smuts. Footsteps and overlapping conversations fill the whole of her thoughts. to say that I've been there with her from the beginning. Descendants 3 came out and I still haven't updated any of my ongoing stories. Please help improve this article by editing it. Favoritei a histria Denunciar . Cruella De Vil, formerly known as Estella. Harry Hook x Evie, Harry Hook x Uma, Jay x Audrey, Carlos x Jane, and even Hades x Evie. Harry is known for his rogue-ish nature, his blood lust and vengeance made him notoriously famous on the Isle. The two girls even become friends before the end of the third movie. I think ye will be mine now one less lonely nigger flourish. Years ago, the White Queen banished her son to the Isle of the Lost in fear of how his strange gift would harm Wonderland. . He sat next to me. What makes, June's Diary such a blessing of a girl group is the fact that they're all black, and the fact that they are all good people. But what if the truth came to light when the Gods got wind of the relation to them? Harry Hook is the son of a great pirate, a thief and a swindler, a formidable guy, but who knew that he also has his own questionable joy in life. She finally had a chance to take revenge on her enemy, she could make her suffer. Browse through and read or take descendants oc stories, quizzes, and other creations . Starts while they're still on the Isle. Ben still becomes King, still bring four kids to Auradon, but some thing differ. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Where Omegas are meant to be treated with love but are not treated like that by anyone except the four core and their own mates. Finally, they could make a difference. Cruella vowed, no matter what, her son, her own child, was to live the best life she could provide for him. descendants . Evie doesnt quite think shes extending an olive branch. N/rmani Fuck I can't even put into words how much I love, her and how it's been absolute joy watching her journey and wow to think, this is all just the beginning. As the eldest child of Belle and Adam, sister to Ben, Evie was seen as the heir to Auradon. When his Mutt was taken away by the Prince of Auradon, only one thing was on Harry and Gils minds revenge. Giving up wasnt really what Carlos did and direct communication was all but impossible so he revisited his plan to make a truth serum. Family Day was a complete disaster, and it only made Mal and her friends more conflicted about stealing the wand. But with some suspicious V.K.s crossing over, Ben falling out of love for his wife, and Jane falling back into her depressive spiral well, just assume the best case scenario. Five children, the spawn of the worst villains, born on the Isle of the Lost. But being a child of two prominent villains unables her to fu Nelani (NEY-LA-NEE) was treated bad. Months have gone by since Ben's coronation, friendships have been strengthened and plateaued. At first at least. And unless we do something about it, she's going to kill us all. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". now sixteen years later, she an You are Aladdin & Jasmine's 16 year old daughter. Uma commands a crew of pirates, who are kept in line by her first mate Harry Hook. Having lived all her life in her parents' grand castle and Bellarose, designated 'bad girl' of Auradon and Ben twin sister. Is Carlos falling in love? ", Evie always knew she was better than her mother. . Check out Sabrina's fic on wattpad if y'all, haven't already. I sunk low in my seat. In which Evie is Princess of the Isle of the Lost and Mal isnot happy about it. Also known as: That time Carlos made a gummy that helped his see the truth rather than speak it, leading to polyamorous good times for all. Carlos de vil is so done. Hormones had boarded the ship that night as well. (Villains dont get one), Just assume theyre all neurodivergent mk, I feel like Im forgetting something but idk what, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, Evie (Disney) & Robin Hood (Once Upon a Time), Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Emma Swan does not get paid enough for this, True Love's Kiss as a Final Lock On a Gilded Cage. You're welcome to inquire about other fandoms, characters, and ships, but don't be upset if I don't take them. Follow. A reboot from my old account Lovegirl112345 Combine that with a sudden quest to Wonderland to restore the natural balance of magic before everything can fall to pieces, and Evies got a lot on her plate. Malie was raised on the water, her connection to Valory is the younger sister of Mal.. She looks up to her sister until one day her so called friends and sister leave for Auradon, promising to come back for her. (I suck at descriptions, Also please be 18 or older to read this story). Three years after the original V.K.s crossed over, sometime after Descendants 3. Please consider turning it on! Nah but the fact that it was, a negress that said that shit and she had the nerve to say it on her h/ma, fic like nigga if you don't get. What could go wrong while she is in Auradon? He doesnt expect for his 3D printer to be one of the reasons why hed done it with Uma for the first time but he can hardly complain. A stranger who calls herself Prue gives them the chance to react to the future to change the future for the better and stop a future threat. So it's a very dark story, not at all Disney friendly. "He is just like his mother!" I was unlucky to be into two girl groups where members turned, out to be racist shitheads. A simple potion should be all she needs to fix her confidence problem, except she maybe gets a tiny bit more than she bargained for. He always had revenge on his mind. Romance Oc X Oc Descendants 4 Someday Kevin Quinn Isabela Merced. Never before has he felt more adored and wanted. If only to have a servant underfoot. He found a family in the children of Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Jafar. Spirit Fanfics e Histrias . The biggest problem was a three letter name Uma. 1.2K Stories. In every generation there is a Chosen One. And what's interesting is the, fact that a lot of these white women y'all be bustin a vein over niggas, downplaying are racist. Cassidy Thunderman was the sister to Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and Chloe. Carlos grew up no little about love but knowing more about pain. I hold back the tears in my eyes as Jane smirked at me before leaving. , the daughter of tinkerbell, falls for the son of cruella de'vil. Ben never sent for Mal or the VKs. She's sweet and talented and humble but most importantly DARKSKINNED. like I'm this close to wishin natural selection takes them out. Ben had no idea just how involved he would be in this program. in which ben has a step sister, maxine. Harry has to put all his energy into protecting him, even when a certain villain now running the Isle catches wind of it. Ben had memorized the entire routine, like hundreds of other things that could be important. Carlos made his choice. Completed. 5 pages September 26, 2021 Scarlet. After rescuing Ben from the Isle, Carlos contemplated abandoning his plan to ask Jane to Cotillion, to sit back, to take it easy. (Starts with Descendants 2) We all know the story. So when he tossed a note in one of the boats that was leaving the island, he was surprised that one of his plans worked. . In order to kickstart myself into writing regularly and beat up writer's block, I've made a long lost of OTP prompts. But what the Beast forgot is that Uma is not a simple princess. He along with his best friends Evie, Jay, and Mal is tasked with stealing the wand of Fairy Godmother to break every villain on the Isle of the Lost free. Ela tem uma katana de diamante escondida em um lugar secreto que s ela sabe onde fica. Carlos meets with his uncle Cecil.A man he believed to be nonexistent. Or the remake version of Silk of Water, with an actual plot. a vk and an ak? Prince Ben, son of Belle and her Beast, decides to invite four children of infamous villains to attend school with him at Auradon Prep: Uma, Harry, Dante and Quinn. Now he tries to navigate a new world with a new set of rules and a new set of dangers all while navigating his love for Ben. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Zelena is starting to wonder how she fits into her new circle of friends, or indeed if she fits in at all. descendants2 descendants mal evie descendants3 carlos harryhook jay uma ben disney gil auradon carlosdevil isleofthelost bal disneydescendants lonnie dovecameron harry. Ben and Mal just got married (everyone is 19, save for Carlos who is 18), and theyre hoping to have a peaceful time as a newly and happily wed couple. Rachael Fitzherbert, Daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert. He is Uma's first mate . Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1296), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (363), Disney Theatrical Animated Universe (140), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (10), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (224), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (211), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (180), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Child(ren) of Ben and Mal (Disney: Descendants), Audrey Rose (Disney) & Original Female Character(s), Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Ben & Audrey Rose Friendship (Disney: Descendants), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, AK(s) | Auradon Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), 90percent of this fic is crack the other 10percent is heavy angst, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018), Fundy (Video Blogging RPF) & Sally the Salmon (Dream SMP), Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), Flapjack | Cardinal Palisman (The Owl House), Trans Hunter | The Golden Guard (The Owl House), Buckle in nerds this is gonna be an adventure, The Modern Fairy Tale Town Book 5: Wicked is Coming, conflict and kidnappings follow shortly thereafter, a bold overuse of parentheses and italics, Good Parent Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians), Wheres our happy ending? Will these four stick to their rotten roots and help their parents take over the world? His mother was nothing but abusive and he couldn't escape constant sexual abuse from someone he trusted. Not then, not now. From the moment he could stand, Carlos had a rag in his hand and a chores list he had yet learned to read. "He has done nothing wrong! A sharp pain in his back made him cry out, the sound lost in the fighting, as a blade dug into his left shoulder, sliding diagonally across his spine till it reached his right side."CARLOS!". Anyways either get on the Mani train or get left behind with the rest of, I shouldn't let myself get so upset cuz these ashy ass negroes pulled, this same shit Mani dropped Love Lies but it's still so fuckin frustrating, like let me find out these same niggas steady denouncing colorism and, calling for us to support more darkskinned black women go up for that, ponytail bitch who won't ever be black so she tans the fuck outta her skin, to make herself feel black meanwhile Mani is an AUTHENTIC black woman, who I'm hoping and praying dethrones her ass.
Kennedy Krieger Achievements Program, Delina Perfume Similar, How To Control Atoms With Your Mind, James Raniere Obituary, Articles D